OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins]

• Please log in to reply
1459 replies to this topic

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #161 bacicciosat

• 540 posts

+100
Excellent

Posted 20 November 2011 - 15:55

Just a suggestion is it possible to put a feature in this openwebif, that allows you to update your box?

Absolutely no.
Openwebif is image and e2 version independent.

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #162 kooleracer

• 130 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 20 November 2011 - 16:27

Just a suggestion is it possible to put a feature in this openwebif, that allows you to update your box?

Absolutely no.

thank you, totally forgot that this wasn't a Pli-project.

««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««« »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Mut@nt / AX HD51 | Linux  4.7.4 | OpenPLi 4.0

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #163 Jeroensky

• 2,177 posts

+12
Neutral

Posted 20 November 2011 - 17:41

Absolutely no.

Maybe a page with telnet/terminal screen, so that people can type their own commands. (of course only in lan advisable, not by wan).
But it's logical to keep openwebif features image & box independent. (but then again, what OS doesn't have a default terminal emulator installed, any OS.-eeh sorry not on windows)

Edited by J3r03n5ky, 20 November 2011 - 17:44.

Dreambox Dm8000 with all hardware addons donated to OpenPli. No interests anymore in policy of CanalDigitaal / M7 group and now-a-days channel encryption (like CI+ / HD+).

Good luck Enigma2 / OpenPli, it was fun with Sky Movies and so on, collected a nice collection of movies. Now back to basic boring lineair TV with KPN iTV (VDSL2 pair bonding 219 / 63 Mbps).

The VDSL pair bonding is excellent for... torrents to NAS in higher quality then HDTV (Like Dolby-TrueHD or DTS-Master-Audio soundquality ) :D

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #164 bacicciosat

• 540 posts

+100
Excellent

Posted 20 November 2011 - 17:47

The goal is simply to be available for all. For much hardware and software ver. possible.

I was talking with skaman at least about the idea to add a way to interface OpenWebif with the most common plugins.
Maybe it should be nice to find a way in wich plugins can add a function to be managed via OpenWebIf.

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #165 Happysat

• 697 posts

+43
Good

Posted 20 November 2011 - 17:59

Send a mesage does not send a message to the box tried info/warning and error, just want to say that .

Great job with this like it very much :)

Octagon SF8008 / TBS5530  DVB-S2/T2 T-85/1.50Mtr/3x90cm (53e 52e 51,5e 28e 25,9e 23e 19e 13e 9e 4e 1w 5w 14w)

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #166 Homey-GER

• 24 posts

+42
Good

Posted 20 November 2011 - 19:29

done for today with commits and updates. Have fun :P

Send a mesage does not send a message to the box tried info/warning and error, just want to say that .

hmm works fine on my dreambox, maybe someone else should test it too and confirm that it is broken

Edited by Homey-GER, 20 November 2011 - 19:30.

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #167 theparasol

• 4,157 posts

+198
Excellent

Posted 20 November 2011 - 19:35

Homey, sendmessage is working fine on my DM800HD PVR, with latest openwebif and skin Pli-HD

@Camping: ZGemma H.2S, Technisat Multytenne 4-in-1 @Home: Edision Mini 4K, Wave Frontier T55, EMP Centauri EMP DiSEqC 8/1 switch, 4x Inverto Ultra Black single LNB

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #168 Happysat

• 697 posts

+43
Good

Posted 20 November 2011 - 19:47

Yes works now, i did a full reboot.

Octagon SF8008 / TBS5530  DVB-S2/T2 T-85/1.50Mtr/3x90cm (53e 52e 51,5e 28e 25,9e 23e 19e 13e 9e 4e 1w 5w 14w)

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #169 bacicciosat

• 540 posts

+100
Excellent

Posted 20 November 2011 - 20:00

Send message works too in Vu+ Ultimo prototype with Black Hole image. :D

Wow great work Homey.
I see only a crash when hard-disk is not detected and folder /hdd/movie doesn't exist.

P.s. We have to make that "current" page is loaded by default at index.html
we was thinking to something like this in openwebif.js
$(document).ready(function() {
>			    $("#tvcontent").html(loadspinner).load("ajax/current");
>	    });

But maybe this is not a good idea because i see that there are now other external pages.
What do you think about ?

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #170 attaros

• 52 posts

Neutral

Posted 20 November 2011 - 20:13

Clicking the Speaker Icon in the Volume should MUTE the audio and the Icon should get replaced by an Speaker with red X or something like that. So you can mute and unmute the audio by clicking the speaker icon. Shouldn't be to hard to implement, but if you are out of time but like that idea, let me know and I can do it if you are finished with the audio stuff.

Yes yes of course, the icon is already changed when you set volume to 0.
But Volume have to be completed with mute/unmute and with the update of the state from the box at page loading.
About this we have not yet a system of live update.

Hi,

I am not sure if you want feedbacks on developed items in this threat or not.

Anyway, as i was having a look to the changes, i noticed that when you mute the volume from a value x <> 0 the volume goes to 0 and thats fine but when you unmute it, it stays at zero instead of getting back to the x value (as with the remote).

I am not sure if this is wanted.

That's it. Thanks
attaros

Edited by attaros, 20 November 2011 - 20:14.

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #171 theparasol

• 4,157 posts

+198
Excellent

Posted 20 November 2011 - 21:09

I can confirm this, mute = volume 0, speaker icon changes. Then unmute, speaker changes again but volume is still at level zero instead of previous value before mute action.

@Camping: ZGemma H.2S, Technisat Multytenne 4-in-1 @Home: Edision Mini 4K, Wave Frontier T55, EMP Centauri EMP DiSEqC 8/1 switch, 4x Inverto Ultra Black single LNB

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #172 Meega

• 3,000 posts

+51
Good

Posted 20 November 2011 - 21:28

Only feedback

Streaming a movie from the movie list ask's to save or open the file but there's no name for it .
Saving a file is okey

ET10000+ Openpli 6.1,1m schotel 4x duo-lnb op vaste opstelling.

Momolights teensy 2.0 met 50 leds op een string ,150 channels
DM8000 Openpli 6.1 Release

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #173 mamamia

• 70 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:35

Hi everyone, thank you for the work you have invested in the new webinterface so far! :-)

I was wondering if you could extend the webinterface api so that it can also handle keyboard input? Correct me if I am wrong but the current reichie api only allows to send remote control commands to the receiver which is why app developers for iphone, ipad, androids etc.pp. can "only" integrate remote control usage to their apps.
see:
http://dream.reichho...e#RemoteControl

This is why it would be cool to also add keyboard command input to the api so that developers and afterwards people are able to use their handhelds to input commands to the dvbapp2 virtual remote control. With hbbtv, webbrowsers, etc.pp. features to come in dvbapp2 in the future and more and more features that require virtual remote controll input an extended api would really be cool because having to input with remote control using virtual keyboard is uncomfortable.

Thank you!

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #174 bacicciosat

• 540 posts

+100
Excellent

Posted 21 November 2011 - 13:35

P.s. We have to make that "current" page is loaded by default at index.html

Solved including a javascript function in index template so the other pages are not affected.

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #175 skaman

• 67 posts

+48
Good

Posted 21 November 2011 - 13:36

Hi everyone, thank you for the work you have invested in the new webinterface so far! :-)

I was wondering if you could extend the webinterface api so that it can also handle keyboard input? Correct me if I am wrong but the current reichie api only allows to send remote control commands to the receiver which is why app developers for iphone, ipad, androids etc.pp. can "only" integrate remote control usage to their apps.
see:
http://dream.reichho...e#RemoteControl

This is why it would be cool to also add keyboard command input to the api so that developers and afterwards people are able to use their handhelds to input commands to the dvbapp2 virtual remote control. With hbbtv, webbrowsers, etc.pp. features to come in dvbapp2 in the future and more and more features that require virtual remote controll input an extended api would really be cool because having to input with remote control using virtual keyboard is uncomfortable.

Thank you!

The link posted about original webif web api is not updated. Please see here http://dream.reichho.../#remotecontrol
As you can see you have 3 arguments: command, type, rcu

The rcu could be
if rcu == "standard":
remotetype = "dreambox remote control (native)"
elif rcu == "advanced":
remotetype = "dreambox advanced remote control (native)"
elif rcu == "keyboard":
remotetype = "dreambox ir keyboard"

So.. try to call this webapi (already implemented in openwebif) with rcu=keyboard as argument... it should work :)

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #176 Luar

• 6 posts

Neutral

Posted 21 November 2011 - 16:49

Hi lick VTI V3.2 e PLI v2.10 com VU+DUO...

Attached Files

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #177 ste3lo

• 62 posts

Neutral

Posted 21 November 2011 - 19:39

Hi lick VTI V3.2 e PLI v2.10 com VU+DUO...

It's looks very cool

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #178 bacicciosat

• 540 posts

+100
Excellent

Posted 21 November 2011 - 20:00

@Homey: i have modifyed your function getStatusInfo() in openwebif.js to check if informations are available before to update the top osd statusbar.
This because i have added in the function zap the message 'zap to: <channel name>'
In this way we will never have again an empty string " : "
At the zap time we will have the message "zap to: xxxxx" until it will be updated by your feed.
I hope this is ok for you. Or you change as you prefer.

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #179 ha_ver

• 5 posts

Neutral

Posted 22 November 2011 - 17:51

Great work guys ! it looks good sofar. One optimization loading the main page is simply to put the 3 javascript lines at the back of the page. Especially the large JQuery pages take relatively much time to load and if the user already has some user interface to look at he will not notice that loadtime.

Cheers!
Hans

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #180 kooleracer

• 130 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 22 November 2011 - 19:47

If is hit the curent button, i only see the openwebif picon, not the tv channel picon.

Edited by kooleracer, 22 November 2011 - 19:49.

««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««« »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Mut@nt / AX HD51 | Linux  4.7.4 | OpenPLi 4.0

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users