• 95 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 24 October 2012 - 01:16

small reminder:

stick50jr ....
could it be pushed?
or something's wrong with it?
from what I see, a pull request is waiting for 3 weeks or more now...
it's really usefull patch, so if someone with write access could push it, it would be great...
thanks

Thanks for supporting this change... it appears to have been picked up

Jörg Bleyel : I will merge this pull, but i hope there are no errors for non VU+ and DMM Boxes. I have test this change on my boxes.

Hopefully this will also be merged into the oe-alliance version for the images that are based on OpenPLi.

Cheers

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #922 Happysat

• 697 posts

+43
Good

Posted 28 October 2012 - 13:40

Latest commits dont work from jbleyel - add "open as new window" feature for TV EPG

Shows after update, sorry this function is not available and the channel bouqets window is gone and the IF dont respond.

Octagon SF8008 / TBS5530  DVB-S2/T2 T-85/1.50Mtr/3x90cm (53e 52e 51,5e 28e 25,9e 23e 19e 13e 9e 4e 1w 5w 14w)

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #923 Gandalf

• 66 posts

Neutral

Posted 29 October 2012 - 11:56

Same issue here, on a personal compile of 2.1

G

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #924 alpa

• 109 posts

Neutral

Posted 29 October 2012 - 11:58

I have two suggestion for this excellent plugin:
- Allow option to stream audio pid only from certain Chanel.
-When downloading m3u stream file, if possible to be automatically renamed to the channel name instead of stream.m3u

Thank you guys for investing your valuable free time in this excellent plugin that I use frequently, and hopefully you will consider my suggestions.

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #925 jbleyel

• 7 posts

Neutral

Posted 29 October 2012 - 18:21

Latest commits dont work from jbleyel - add "open as new window" feature for TV EPG

Shows after update, sorry this function is not available and the channel bouqets window is gone and the IF dont respond.

Please tell me your browser and browser version.
I have test it with firefox and crome.
Thanks

Edited by jbleyel, 29 October 2012 - 18:22.

DM800se Merlin 3.0 OE 2.0 / DM8000 Merlin 3.0 OE 1.6 / UFS910 / AAF Enigma , TiTan
Check out the best iOS Enigma2 App -> "e2Remote"

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #926 jbleyel

• 7 posts

Neutral

Posted 29 October 2012 - 18:49

i have removed the last changes.
Sorry, but i don't know why this change not work.
DM800se Merlin 3.0 OE 2.0 / DM8000 Merlin 3.0 OE 1.6 / UFS910 / AAF Enigma , TiTan

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #927 Dream1975

• 1,634 posts

+14
Neutral

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:00

I have a featurerequest. In the old Webif it was possible to add multiple tags in the add timer section, in OpenWebif only one tag can be selected. Could you make it possible to also select multiple tags? I use them to sort my recordings by genre (can be multiple like sci fi/action) and sort (movie/serie)?

Mutant HD2400, OpenPLi nightly, 2x DVB-C & 2x DVB-S

Mutant HD51, OpenPLi nightly, 1x DVB-C & 1x DVB-S

Wavefrontier T55 (Astra 1,2,3 en HB)

Smartcards Ziggo (Irdeto) and CDS (Seca) on Oscam

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #928 Gandalf

• 66 posts

Neutral

Posted 30 October 2012 - 20:18

Please tell me your browser and browser version.
I have test it with firefox and crome.
Thanks

I tested both with Chrome (I think the only addon for chrome I have is adblock plus) and IE (tested both 32 and 64 bits )

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #929 unky

• 5 posts

Neutral

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:30

Hello
Is it possible to add MediaPlayer to OpenWebif (actually I cannot find it in this webif)? I would like to start playing movies on Vu+ form webinterface. My box is in another room and I would like to control media player over the web interface.

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #930 jbleyel

• 7 posts

Neutral

Posted 1 November 2012 - 11:24

I have a featurerequest. In the old Webif it was possible to add multiple tags in the add timer section, in OpenWebif only one tag can be selected. Could you make it possible to also select multiple tags? I use them to sort my recordings by genre (can be multiple like sci fi/action) and sort (movie/serie)?

Please check out the latest version on github.

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #931 Dream1975

• 1,634 posts

+14
Neutral

Posted 1 November 2012 - 18:30

I'll check tomorrow after the update. I saw it on the PLi RSS, thank you in advance ;-)

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #932 Dream1975

• 1,634 posts

+14
Neutral

Posted 2 November 2012 - 07:35

Perfect, now I can select multiple tags. Thanks

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #933 Cimarast

• 14 posts

+5
Neutral

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:33

I've just committed a small update for the EPG view; it now shows the channel list every 6 hours.

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #934 jollyplanet

• 1 posts

Neutral

Posted 12 November 2012 - 23:21

hello i have a dreambox clone (sunray sr4) with image nemesis. i like so much openwebif like i have in my vu+, i would like to install it in my sunray, how can i do that? where i can find files? can you tell how to install it? thank you.

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #935 hemertje

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 33,470 posts

+118
Excellent

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:22

hello i have a dreambox clone (sunray sr4) with image nemesis. i like so much openwebif like i have in my vu+, i would like to install it in my sunray, how can i do that? where i can find files? can you tell how to install it? thank you.

We do not support clone boxes on this forum, contact nemesis for your problems

on the Glassfibre 1GB DVB-C...

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #936 Hersheybah

• 1 posts

Neutral

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:05

Hi, just bought a Vu+Ultimo after using a Dreanbox 7025 for 6 years. One of the features I loved about the DB was being able to set timers from my computer. I was expecting to be able to do the same with the Vu but I have encountered a couple of problems using the Openwebif version.

1) how can I create a favourite to go straight to the timer addition page? The timer link on the main page cannot be added as a favourite.

2) changes I make to the timers are not reflected in the list of timers, eg. I change a name and the list still shows the old name, I delete a timer via the tv and the timer still appears in the list if even after refreshing the page.

I think the solution to the 2nd problem is to add cache directives to the http headers used to send the timer list data (and for any of the apis returning dynamic data) - I have seen with jmeter that currently there are no caching directives in the header so the browser obviously caches the first page and never refreshes it. I confirmed this by messing with web.py to set caching headers and then the timerlist worked as expected. Could someone add these headers to the official code? I could do it but have no idea how development is done for openwebif or whether there is a better way to do it than modifying web.py, eg. with these templates I have seen referred to, or using a server setting.

Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this kind of question/request but I've not found any other forum discussing openwebif in any detail.

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #937 Dimitrij

• PLi® Core member
  • 9,986 posts

+338
Excellent

Posted 18 November 2012 - 18:54

Hi, just bought a Vu+Ultimo after using a Dreanbox 7025 for 6 years. One of the features I loved about the DB was being able to set timers from my computer. I was expecting to be able to do the same with the Vu but I have encountered a couple of problems using the Openwebif version.

1) how can I create a favourite to go straight to the timer addition page? The timer link on the main page cannot be added as a favourite.

2) changes I make to the timers are not reflected in the list of timers, eg. I change a name and the list still shows the old name, I delete a timer via the tv and the timer still appears in the list if even after refreshing the page.

I think the solution to the 2nd problem is to add cache directives to the http headers used to send the timer list data (and for any of the apis returning dynamic data) - I have seen with jmeter that currently there are no caching directives in the header so the browser obviously caches the first page and never refreshes it. I confirmed this by messing with web.py to set caching headers and then the timerlist worked as expected. Could someone add these headers to the official code? I could do it but have no idea how development is done for openwebif or whether there is a better way to do it than modifying web.py, eg. with these templates I have seen referred to, or using a server setting.

Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this kind of question/request but I've not found any other forum discussing openwebif in any detail.

+1
Subscribe to the issue.

GigaBlue UHD Quad 4K /Lunix3-4K/Solo 4K

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #938 Rob van der Does

• 7,766 posts

+184
Excellent

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:45

I have an updated CSS file for a dynamic webif width, but it's not perfect yet and needs some more finetuning and fixes for the CURRENT epg toolbar, it has some hardcoded CSS Stuff that needs to get improved and fixed and probably some other layout changes need to be made on other screens to make it look nice, even on wide screen

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/css/style.css

Why has this never been implemented? It works great!

Attached Files

Edited by SatKiekerd, 19 December 2012 - 12:47.

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #939 bacicciosat

• 540 posts

+100
Excellent

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:53

Homey-GER is author and have git access.
He can commmit all that he wants.
IF he WANTS.

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #940 scalpel

• 4 posts

Neutral

Posted 19 December 2012 - 13:33

Mayby here you could help?

http://openpli.org/f...-openwebif-bug/

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users