• This topic is locked This topic is locked
269 replies to this topic

Re: ExYu Channels: EPG Request #261 doglover

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 16,974 posts

+635
Excellent

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:57

The schedule for HRT1/3/4 is taken from port.hr.  HRT 2 is from mojtv.hr.

I can always get it from somewhere else.

However port.hr is rich in details.  But of course I do not know if they are correct.

I will check today the port.hr grabber, if updates are needed.

Willy

~~Rytec Team~~
Maxytec Multibox SE OpenPli (used as mediaplayer)
Mutant HD2400 OpenPli
Vu+ Duo OpenPli (backup)

Synology NAS

Sat: 13E, 19.2E, 23.5E and 28.2E
*Pli/Rytec EPG POWERED*

Re: ExYu Channels: EPG Request #262 nenad76

• 29 posts

Neutral

Posted 21 January 2014 - 09:44

If it is bad now it doesn't automatically follow that it will always be bad.

And it may well be the help others sometimes might need...

Original HRT channels do have the best EPG, for sure!

The HRT channels from other packages are not watchable anyhow, are they? Not for most people, not in "our" receivers, so what's your point/need?

Why do you need the Rytec EPG which is inaccurate and not the original EPG from HRT satellite channels, which one can watch easily?

I don't know what you talking about, really.... I ask Willy, who are you???

In HRT program is many changes in daily schedules and that is problem, because you maybe grab good daily schedule but sometimes they changed (bigest problem is HRT 2). And that was is original EPG best one, they follow the changes.

Thanks Willy

Re: ExYu Channels: EPG Request #263 doglover

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 16,974 posts

+635
Excellent

Posted 21 January 2014 - 09:44

A typical grab from port.hr.

<programme start="20140121221200 +0100" stop="20140121230000 +0100" channel="HRTTV1.hr">
    <title lang="hr">Ispod crte</title>
    <desc lang="hr">Opis epizode: Mladi Toni Požgaj (R. Rushaidat) žrtva je događaja kojima je sam djelomično kumovao. Potaknuo je incident s vršnjacima prijestupnicima, a majka Dragica (J. Bilušić) je stradala jer je stala u njegovu obranu. Otac Ivan (F. Šovagović) završio je u zatvoru, ali na scenu stupa ostali dio obitelji: djed Antun (R. Bašić), baka Inna (N. Subotić) i setra Patricija (A. Šovagović-Despot). Događaji se do kraja zamrse kad baka i djed otmu malu Klaru (B. M. Šimić). Na Tonijevu stranu, medutim, staje susjeda Zrinka (L. Paraminski) i za nekoliko dana odgađa odlazak na rad u Italiju...

Opis filma: Dvadesetogodišnji Toni Požgaj (Rakan Rushaidat) pod velikim je pritiskom vršnjaka Hrvoja (Hrvoje Kečkeš) koji ga odvlači na staze kriminala i vlastita oca Ivana (Filip Šovagović) koji, zbog teških ratnih trauma, terorizira obitelj. Toni se želi priključiti vršnjakinji iz susjedstva Zrinki (Leona Paraminski) i njezinoj majci Ruži (Dubravka Ostojić) koje odlaze na rad u Italiju. U toj ga namjeri sprečava najnoviji incident u vlastitoj obitelji: otac je pretukao majku Dragicu (Jasna Bilušić) i ona završi u bolnici. Ivan je pritvoren, pa se Toni sada mora brinuti o maloj sestri Klari (Buga Marija Šimić). Djevojčicu, međutim, otimu djed Antun (Relja Bašić) i baka Irma (Nada Subotić)...Na 50. filmskom festivalu u Puli 2003. film "Ispod crte" dobio je nagradu publike Zlatna vrata Pule. Kritičari drže film ozbiljnom karakternom i društvenom studijom, te sretnim spojem psihološke drame i ljubavnog filma.

Petar Krelja
Csilla Barath Bastaić, Relja Bašić, Jasna Bilušić, Dragan Despot, Nada Gačešić-Livaković</desc>
  </programme>

I cannot guaranty that the content makes sense, but that is what I can grab from the website.

Willy

~~Rytec Team~~
Mutant HD2400 OpenPli
Vu+ Duo OpenPli (backup)

Synology NAS

*Pli/Rytec EPG POWERED*

Re: ExYu Channels: EPG Request #264 doglover

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 16,974 posts

+635
Excellent

Posted 21 January 2014 - 09:50

OK. 

If you have people as broadcasters, who wake up in the morning and ask them self, what serie do I want to see this evening and which film.  Then change the schedule accordingly, I do not have any chance of getting this correct.  So are all the websites.  Magazines are even a bigger problem.  They want the schedule a week in advance.

Of course if a plane crashes in the WTC towers in New-York,  there will be no correct schedule for that day.  On each national channel, in any country.  (Ok maybe not in North Korea)

Willy

~~Rytec Team~~
Mutant HD2400 OpenPli
Vu+ Duo OpenPli (backup)

Synology NAS

*Pli/Rytec EPG POWERED*

Re: ExYu Channels: EPG Request #265 nenad76

• 29 posts

Neutral

Posted 21 January 2014 - 12:44

Ok, i know what you talking about... Hrt 1, Hrt 3 and Hrt 4 is almost corect program but almost every day is problem with Hrt 2... 

But this is not such a problem, i got many,many programs that works great, one or two is not  problem...

Thanks Willy....

Re: ExYu Channels: EPG Request #266 gorski

• 1,699 posts

+46
Good

Posted 21 January 2014 - 19:06

Nenad, I am from the same place as you, generally speaking,, so in some ways I know it better than Willy and possibly better than you, as I have been dealing with it for a long time....

Interesting that for basically the same answer you're pulling the "who are you crap" to me and thanking Willy....

So, this is where my help ends...

<span style='font-family: comic sans ms,cursive'>"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!</span><br /> <br /><span style='font-family: comic sans ms,cursive'>Laziness and cowardice are the reasons why such a large proportion of men, even when nature has long emancipated them from alien guidance..." I. Kant, "Political writings" (1784)</span><br /> <br /><span style='font-family: comic sans ms,cursive'><a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='http://eserver.org/p...lightenment.txt'>http://eserver.org/p...ent.txt</a>'><a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.english.upenn.edu/~mgamer/Etexts/kant.html</a>'>http://www.english.upenn.edu/~mgamer/Etexts/kant.html</a></a> - the jolly text on Enlightenment, at the basis of Modernity...</span>

Re: ExYu Channels: EPG Request #267 Freon

• 216 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 21 January 2014 - 22:05

:D Gorski He got to you ;)

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!

Re: ExYu Channels: EPG Request #268 nenad76

• 29 posts

Neutral

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:52

Nenad, I am from the same place as you, generally speaking,, so in some ways I know it better than Willy and possibly better than you, as I have been dealing with it for a long time....

Interesting that for basically the same answer you're pulling the "who are you crap" to me and thanking Willy....

So, this is where my help ends...

And where is the post where your help starts? If you are posting for a long time, that is not a proof you are better then me... I repeat Who are you man, if you don't help please don't post anything.

Jebote, svi sa ovih prostora su odmah spremni na svadju, idite na one nase forume pa se svadjajte... 

Re: ExYu Channels: EPG Request #269 gorski

• 1,699 posts

+46
Good

Posted 22 January 2014 - 13:12

You are the one who started with nasty spirit, so... bye-bye...

<span style='font-family: comic sans ms,cursive'>"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!</span><br /> <br /><span style='font-family: comic sans ms,cursive'>Laziness and cowardice are the reasons why such a large proportion of men, even when nature has long emancipated them from alien guidance..." I. Kant, "Political writings" (1784)</span><br /> <br /><span style='font-family: comic sans ms,cursive'><a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='http://eserver.org/p...lightenment.txt'>http://eserver.org/p...ent.txt</a>'><a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.english.upenn.edu/~mgamer/Etexts/kant.html</a>'>http://www.english.upenn.edu/~mgamer/Etexts/kant.html</a></a> - the jolly text on Enlightenment, at the basis of Modernity...</span>

Re: ExYu Channels: EPG Request #270 doglover

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 16,974 posts

+635
Excellent

Posted 22 January 2014 - 13:41

Ok.  Guys. I am closing this discussion.  This leads nowhere.

Willy

~~Rytec Team~~
Mutant HD2400 OpenPli
Vu+ Duo OpenPli (backup)

Synology NAS

*Pli/Rytec EPG POWERED*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users