Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1061 cata2ca

• 23 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 26 July 2014 - 02:15

Here is the sequence in opening one channel in XBMC with Live_Streams

As FYI in this version you can add the stream URL from remote in "setup"

Will do later same with your livestreams

I suspect but I do not know how to log that it tries to start the stream and then it being reset back

The buttons that activate the stream need to be changed in the file (the commands) from OK to Play or Yellow

I will upload a copy of my XBMC folder and you can check the file structure if think is useful.

Attached Files

Edited by cata2ca, 26 July 2014 - 02:16.

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1062 cata2ca

• 23 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 26 July 2014 - 03:38

As promised here are screenshoots from TSmedia with Livestream plugin passing

all steps except activating the stream.

As you can see there are not xml file or comunity files, probably were disabled.

Same thing I see on my PC with XBMC Frodo so I thing the sequence is right

I do not have any error logs 

Attached Files

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1063 cata2ca

• 23 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 26 July 2014 - 11:29

Hi Mfaraj

I got both of your plugins working, the trick was to delete your default.pyo and insert default.py from Live_Streams

Copy of this file is attached. Then a new default.pyo was generated 

It is working fast, almost like a sat channel. (in comparison with XBMC v7 + Live_Streams) 

Just a comment for who's gonna try this - check in your pc or android what channels are alive, some

streams are dead or locked...those will not work.

To obtain the url streamlink you must register on the site and they must enable the xbmc link for you

I tested xbmc  / Live_Streams combination on my 800se and is working too, so next step would be to test in TSmedia.

Let me know if you would like me to make a short tutorial

Thanks again for you amazing plugins  and to the author of Live_Streams

Attached File  default.zip   6.41KB   24 downloads

Edited by cata2ca, 26 July 2014 - 11:30.

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1064 cata2ca

• 23 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 26 July 2014 - 11:56

Cartoon World issue

When you got a minute can you please check Cartoon World in TSmedia 7.6 it gives me error

I do not think is related to my modding, error was there before I start playing with LiveStreams

If is just a matter of moving files from 7.5 to 7.6 NP, will try

Here is the log :

----------------------------------

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/resources/gui/plugin.py", line 118, in layoutfinished
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/addons/nettv/cartoonworld/default.py", line 440, in setparams
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/addons/nettv/cartoonworld/default.py", line 389, in start
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/addons/nettv/cartoonworld/default.py", line 88, in MainMenu
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/scripts/script.module.t0mm0.common/lib/t0mm0/common/addon.py", line 640, in add_directory
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/scripts/script.module.t0mm0.common/lib/t0mm0/common/addon.py", line 600, in add_item
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/scripts/script.module.t0mm0.common/lib/t0mm0/common/addon.py", line 265, in log_debug
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/scripts/script.module.t0mm0.common/lib/t0mm0/common/addon.py", line 244, in log
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/scripts/script.module.t0mm0.common/lib/t0mm0/common/addon.py", line 103, in get_name
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/XBMCAddons/XBMC/script.module.main/lib/xbmcaddon.py", line 200, in getAddonInfo
    tree = xml.etree.cElementTree.parse(xfile)
  File "<string>", line 62, in parse
  File "<string>", line 26, in parse
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/XBMCAddons/XBMC/nettv/cartoonworld/addon.xml'
--------------------------------------------

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1065 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 26 July 2014 - 18:51

also conflict with xbmcaddons

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1066 cata2ca

• 23 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 26 July 2014 - 19:09

I uninstalled XBMCaddons and everything stop working

Then re-installing did solve the problem I had to add all the plugin in xbmc and then to overwrite the XBMC and TSmedia folder

with working copies (because I am not sure what else need to be added along with default.py)

I would like to help more but without error logs i'm not sure whats inside. I am just a tester.

There is still an issue with expired links, after a while the link expire and a new channel can be started by

going back to start and initiate a new set of links. So Favorites does not work as they expire

Anyway Im happy. And I do not have any issue with XBMC I can fire same channel from each program 

without restart (I suspect xbmc is delivering the player)

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1067 cata2ca

• 23 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 2 August 2014 - 13:15

Hi

Is there a way I can adjust the player timeout. I would like to increase to 3-5 sec.

What I mean is that if the server does not start fast to send the stream the application will fall back to http link.

I would like to try different values if you can point me to the right file.

Thanks 

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1068 cata2ca

• 23 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 6 August 2014 - 04:00

Hi MFaraj

Could you please add the following addon + script tin the testing area.

I'm watching right now in xbmcaddons and works fine.

Streams are maintained and working fine.

Because streams do not expire are better choice than live.streams.

Plugin + addon are attached + channel list

plugin.video.streams-0.1.6

script.module.pytz-2014.2

hxxp://streams.magazinmixt.ro/ro/modules/channels/channels.html

I explained on xtrend - alliance that there is an issue with TSmedia loking in the xbmc folders

Probably due to the way the original plugins path were written.

There is an easy fix 

There is a clash with TSMedia 7.6 and and TS is searching for its addons (iptv, nettv etc) in XBMC/addons.

Therefore all folders from TSMedia must be simlinked in XBMC to send the request back in TS/addons folder

or the easy way (I have DM8000) I copied everything from TS/addons to XBMC/addons.

I got all TS 7.6 streams working as good as they were in 7.5

Attached Files

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1069 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 7 August 2014 - 08:37

I am working with pcd hardly to solve the conflict,your solution to copy folders from plugin to the second plugin could solve the conflict but not practical to ask the user to d so

The conflict because TSmedia uses some xbmcaddons  general files but these files direct the action toward the wrong plugin

the conflict can be solved by making common enigma2 xbmc library files to be used by both plugin and by any similar plugin in future

regarding the link of channels.html i do not know how to use it ,it is not xml file

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1070 cata2ca

• 23 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 7 August 2014 - 12:35

Thanks for update.

one option would be to generate simlinks like :

for DM8000

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/addons/

For DM800se with Extension folder moved to USB/memory

/media/usb/memory/Extensions/TSmedia/addons/

The channels if you highlite and right-click will list the streams
Some are rtmp some are sop (obvious will not work)

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1071 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 7 August 2014 - 12:58

In both plugings(TSmedia and XBMCAddons) there are already option in settings to move the plugin or addon folder to external device with generation of symlinks

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1072 cata2ca

• 23 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 7 August 2014 - 22:02

Sorry my previous message sound dumb, I was rushing. Moving the folders was a intermediate solutions

Here is a screenshoot from my DM8000 XBMCAddons/XBMC .

For me works perfect for me. I can install or uninstall anything without the need to move files / folders

Attached Files

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1073 wheelwright

• 21 posts

Neutral

Posted 12 August 2014 - 14:31

Hi guys, quick question how do i get the youtube music videos to play? when i find music video all i get is a black screen when i try and play video?

I have a Vu+solo2 open pli 4, with TSmedia 7.5 (i tried 7.6 but just the same problem)

Cheers in advance WW

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1074 cata2ca

• 23 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 13 August 2014 - 10:54

Hi Mfaraj

Tested TSmedia 7.7 and new livestreams and it works perfect, channels start fast and I can add them to favorites/buckets.

I have a question in regards sound, i have a big gap between sound and video (sound is 3-4 sec ahead) It was there before 7.7

Is there a way to adjust / buffer and synchronize both? Before when I was struggling to start the plugin

this was at the back of the list but now...channel switching works perfect so i can move to next issue.

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1075 raj27c

• 44 posts

Neutral

Posted 15 August 2014 - 09:15

Mfaraj

Downloaded 7.7, could you check Einthusan it returns addon error, no returned data,

Error loo gays no module named slite3

Also watchseries still doesn't work. It just says error on the loading screen

Many thanks

Edited by raj27c, 15 August 2014 - 09:18.

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1076 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 16 August 2014 - 10:09

Hi guys, quick question how do i get the youtube music videos to play? when i find music video all i get is a black screen when i try and play video?

I have a Vu+solo2 open pli 4, with TSmedia 7.5 (i tried 7.6 but just the same problem)

Cheers in advance WW

try test version 7.7 you can get it from tools/files library/software beta

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1077 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 16 August 2014 - 10:09

Hi Mfaraj

Tested TSmedia 7.7 and new livestreams and it works perfect, channels start fast and I can add them to favorites/buckets.

I have a question in regards sound, i have a big gap between sound and video (sound is 3-4 sec ahead) It was there before 7.7

Is there a way to adjust / buffer and synchronize both? Before when I was struggling to start the plugin

this was at the back of the list but now...channel switching works perfect so i can move to next issue.

i do not think there is local solution because this problem from the source

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1078 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 16 August 2014 - 10:11

Mfaraj

Downloaded 7.7, could you check Einthusan it returns addon error, no returned data,

Error loo gays no module named slite3

Also watchseries still doesn't work. It just says error on the loading screen

Many thanks

download the file from tools/files library file slite

watchseries is working with me,seems it is blocked in your country,use proxy

Edited by mfaraj57, 16 August 2014 - 10:12.

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1079 fsmith12

• 3 posts

Neutral

Posted 19 August 2014 - 16:19

Is there any chance we can have the mx rte player working on xmbc please

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1080 pcd

• 759 posts

+88
Good

Posted 19 August 2014 - 17:33

Is there any chance we can have the mx rte player working on xmbc please

Yes. Latest update includes this addon as RTE-BBC. Works for xtrend boxes. Tonight I will post an update for dreamboxes (should work with other boxes also).

Edited by pcd, 19 August 2014 - 17:35.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users