Photo

Permenanttimeshift 1.3a problem

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 ThEdOvEz

• 6 posts

Neutral

Posted 22 March 2013 - 14:39

he i have encountered a problem with permanent timeshift, i have just had to reflash my box with the latest pli image and when i try to install the permanenttimeshift plugin from the plugins/extensions menu it fails to install, is it now not compatible with pli 2.1 and if so is there any other plugin which gives these great features as im really missing them, hope someone can help. cheers!

Re: Permenanttimeshift 1.3a problem #2 hemispherical1

• 1,596 posts

+49
Good

Posted 22 March 2013 - 16:57

opkg update
Package enigma2-plugin-extensions-permanenttimeshift version 1.3a has no valid architecture, ignoring.

opkg download enigma2-plugin-extensions-permanenttimeshift
Package enigma2-plugin-extensions-automatic-fullbackup version 2.2 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
Package enigma2-plugin-extensions-dvboptions version 0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
Package enigma2-plugin-extensions-permanenttimeshift version 1.3a has no valid architecture, ignoring.
Package enigma2-plugin-extensions-scroll-lcd-text version 0.3-beta has no valid architecture, ignoring.
Package enigma2-plugin-extensions-tmbd version 5.0-rc7 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
Collected errors:
* opkg_download_pkg: Package enigma2-plugin-extensions-permanenttimeshift is not available from any configured src.
* opkg_download_cmd: Failed to download enigma2-plugin-extensions-permanenttimeshift.

I guess the package is broken, hopefully someone will correct the errors... In the meantime, attaching enigma2-plugin-extensions-permanenttimeshift_1.0.1_mipsel.ipk

--
hemi

Attached Files

Re: Permenanttimeshift 1.3a problem #3 Dimitrij

• PLi® Core member
  • 9,994 posts

+338
Excellent

Posted 22 March 2013 - 19:57

I guess the package is broken, hopefully someone will correct the errors... In the meantime, attaching enigma2-plugin-extensions-permanenttimeshift_1.0.1_mipsel.ipk

--
hemi

root@et9x00:~# cd /tmp
root@et9x00:/var/volatile/tmp# opkg install *.ipk
Installing enigma2-plugin-extensions-permanenttimeshift (1.3a) to root...
Configuring enigma2-plugin-extensions-permanenttimeshift.
root@et9x00:/var/volatile/tmp#

GigaBlue UHD Quad 4K /Lunix3-4K/Solo 4K

Re: Permenanttimeshift 1.3a problem #4 ThEdOvEz

• 6 posts

Neutral

Posted 7 April 2013 - 16:47

thankyou for the reply i have tried this way and still i have no way of installing it on the dm800hd    any help would be greatful as i am using version 1.2 and that installs fine but when changing channel it asks everytime if i wish to stop timeshift!  is there anyway to stop this from happening     thanks

Re: Permenanttimeshift 1.3a problem #5 hemispherical1

• 1,596 posts

+49
Good

Posted 7 April 2013 - 17:06

... when changing channel it asks everytime if i wish to stop timeshift!  is there anyway to stop this from happening     thanks

They added that "feature" to the images. menu - setup - system - user interface - "show warning when timeshift is stopped"...

--

hemi

Re: Permenanttimeshift 1.3a problem #6 ThEdOvEz

• 6 posts

Neutral

Posted 7 April 2013 - 17:43

OMG ur my hero!  thanks very much for that info !

Re: Permenanttimeshift 1.3a problem #7 hemispherical1

• 1,596 posts

+49
Good

Posted 7 April 2013 - 18:05

I had the same question a few weeks ago, 3rd result returned under a search of permanent & timeshift  ;)

http://openpli.org/f...nent +timeshift

--

hemi

Re: Permenanttimeshift 1.3a problem #8 pablonero

• 20 posts

Neutral

Posted 11 August 2013 - 05:37

Sorry, I meant to ask how you can have a setting of permanent timeshift from 1 sec to more sec instead that of 5 sec and more? I changed the value in plugin.py, but the change actually corresponds to a real change? Thanks.

Re: Permenanttimeshift 1.3a problem #9 Dimitrij

• PLi® Core member
  • 9,994 posts

+338
Excellent

Posted 11 August 2013 - 07:20

Sorry, I meant to ask how you can have a setting of permanent timeshift from 1 sec to more sec instead that of 5 sec and more? I changed the value in plugin.py, but the change actually corresponds to a real change? Thanks.

config.plugins.pts.startdelay = ConfigInteger(default=5, limits=(1, 999))

GigaBlue UHD Quad 4K /Lunix3-4K/Solo 4K

Re: Permenanttimeshift 1.3a problem #10 pablonero

• 20 posts

Neutral

Posted 11 August 2013 - 15:46

Thank you very much.

Re: Permenanttimeshift 1.3a problem #11 pablonero

• 20 posts

Neutral

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:48

Forgive me if I say stupid things. I have an image OpenPLi 2.1, I wanted to know you can take advantage of the permanent timeshift plugin to record encrypted and after the delay set by the plugin, decode the recording so getting some sort of delayer,  as that of the decoder qbox? If yes, how I get all this? Thanks in advance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users