#1 Gandalf

• 66 posts

Neutral

Posted 5 February 2014 - 12:33

Dear all

My setup is the following :

et9000   --------- Denon AV Amp ------- Pana Plasma

HTPC-----------!

I have setup hdmi cec to standby receiver and tv when I standby the et9000, which works fine and is what I need most of the time.

However, sometimes I'm watching sat TV, and want to watch a Blu-ray, so I turn on the HTPC, switch the receiver source to the HTPC, turn the et9000 off, and here goes my TV and receiver off :(

Is there a way to configure the hdmi plugin to perfom standby requests only when it is the actual source ?

Cheers

G

Re: [HDMI CeC] Source switch and standby #2 delavega

• 377 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 22 April 2014 - 17:50

i second that too

since the last update it does that

<p><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-family:'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"><strong>Vu+ DUO 2</strong></span></span></p>
<p><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-family:'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"><strong>Vu+ SOLO</strong></span></span>

Re: [HDMI CeC] Source switch and standby #3 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,046 posts

+256
Excellent

Posted 22 April 2014 - 20:03

It always act that way, that this is not linked with the "last update".

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: [HDMI CeC] Source switch and standby #4 Alain_sat

• 637 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 22 April 2014 - 22:31

Yes it allways did, same here.

ET9000 en XP1000 VU+ Duo met OpenPli, veruit de beste decoder die ik de laatste jaren gekocht heb.

Re: [HDMI CeC] Source switch and standby #5 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,046 posts

+256
Excellent

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:32

Hi,

I can be wrong but according to me it should be the amplifier to check to this signal and handle it properly.

If the amplifier is on another entry than the satellite one, it should not forward this TV stand-by query.

I have also the same behavior if I listen to radio/webcast on my amplifier.  Due to HDMI-CEC if I turn off the TV, the amplifier turn off.

Pr2

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

Re: [HDMI CeC] Source switch and standby #6 delavega

• 377 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:40

i have an amplifier too:

with the latest update my bluray player shutdowns if i shut the solo2 and nothing happens when i power it on.

with the update from few days ago the bluray player switches to the correct input when i power it on which is what i want.

<p><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-family:'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"><strong>Vu+ DUO 2</strong></span></span></p>
<p><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-family:'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"><strong>Vu+ SOLO</strong></span></span>

Re: [HDMI CeC] Source switch and standby #7 Alain_sat

• 637 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:33

As I allready told you, did you check if the settings of hdmi-cec are changed?

In my case it's used with VU+ and Samsung Led .

When I turn on the VU, nothing happens, I need to turn it off and then the TV starts.

When I shutdown the VU, the Samsung shuts down even if I changed to my HTPC with Openelec in the mean time.

ET9000 en XP1000 VU+ Duo met OpenPli, veruit de beste decoder die ik de laatste jaren gekocht heb.

Re: [HDMI CeC] Source switch and standby #8 delavega

• 377 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:04

the hdmi cec settings have never been touched or changed.

Edited by taboune, 23 April 2014 - 11:04.

Re: [HDMI CeC] Source switch and standby #9 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,046 posts

+256
Excellent

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:43

You should check the settings anyway, I use non default value for my HDMI-CEC setup (you need to play around with the different possibilities to find which one best fit your equipment).

I already point out that some update change back my settings to the default one, which are not the best one in my case.

So when my HDMI-CEC no longer behaves as expected I check again the HDMI-CEC setup.

Re: [HDMI CeC] Source switch and standby #10 delavega

• 377 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 23 April 2014 - 13:05

well i verified and they are exactely the same.

And guess what after updating with todays built its just like it was before so im happy now :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users