Photo

wrong time in dreambox

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 rolex

• 88 posts

Neutral

Posted 29 March 2014 - 12:11

I have dreambox 800 with open pli2.1 I think,problem is everytime I do software update it showing the wrong time,when I go to time zone it is in right place Dublin London ,and by switching off on the box tree 4 times at the the end time will adjust but today I switch off and on nearly 10 times still going in wrong time ,what I can do to adjust this ,thank you

Re: wrong time in dreambox #2 burice

• 8 posts

Neutral

Posted 19 April 2014 - 12:58

Just the same as me!!!! I have the same problem with time and date!

In my other previous images (original , GP3 , etc...) when this issue would occure, I was fixing that with date command. but the worst thing in this image is when i change the time by DATE command in telnet after few moments it changes back to the wrong time automaticly!!!!

What shall I do?????

SOS....... SOS........... SOS........ Mayday! mayday! mayday!

Re: wrong time in dreambox #3 christophecvr

• 3,131 posts

+140
Excellent

Posted 19 April 2014 - 13:24

openpli 2.1 is very old.

Since 12-04-2014 all dm support seems to be dropped anyway into pli.

Some mods cleam it's a small hickup they will solve they did not had the time . But sorry there since that day no any support anymore for dm and they do nothing to it.

There was more then enough time it's takes 1 second to solve the current support for dm boxes with pli4 but they don't have the time for that second .

Yes a second can be very very long for some persons :P

Re: wrong time in dreambox #4 christophecvr

• 3,131 posts

+140
Excellent

Posted 19 April 2014 - 13:43

Correction

Thanks to Mike Looijmans corrections are applied. Tommorow there should be a new pli 4 build for dm boxes

Re: wrong time in dreambox #5 burice

• 8 posts

Neutral

Posted 19 April 2014 - 13:57

May be u r right, but dear frien! I have DM800 n there is no pli3 or pli4 for DM800!!!! what can I do?

Re: wrong time in dreambox #6 christophecvr

• 3,131 posts

+140
Excellent

Posted 19 April 2014 - 14:25

May be u r right, but dear frien! I have DM800 n there is no pli3 or pli4 for DM800!!!! what can I do?

That I don't as I do not have a dm800 and i do not have builds for dm800

Re: wrong time in dreambox #7 christophecvr

• 3,131 posts

+140
Excellent

Posted 19 April 2014 - 14:37

Ter info I gues that the box takes time off sattellite. That time is always in gmt. Like for me now . My box shows 15:29 . It's my local time. It does however update on transponder or internet whatever. In both cause after an update it will receive 13:29 Hour. But since in my box there are settings that say that my local time is gmt + 2 I see that 15:29 which is my local time. The system time however should be 13:29 hour as that is in gmt.

At leastt so it is on all my pc's inclussif mac . Again an abnormal exeption to this basic convention is windows. They again instead off adapting time seen by user to local time using the locality setting, are adapting the system time of an pc of device to that. Which off course in the whole world is again idiot. All syncro utility's worldwide for communication are using that system time and its' suposed to be the same on the whole world. whatever time zone you are.

Re: wrong time in dreambox #8 burice

• 8 posts

Neutral

Posted 19 April 2014 - 15:27

I know tha basics ! in my previous images the time was always adjusted due to my Time Zone. but in this image the trime is not my local nor gmt!it's a bug i think

Re: wrong time in dreambox #9 ims

• PLi® Core member
  • 13,600 posts

+210
Excellent

Posted 19 April 2014 - 15:46

Problem with time was in most cases on dm800 clones. BTW, PLi3/Pli4 will not be, because dmm do not actualised drivers for this model and new kernels.

But PLi's E2 is same for all boxes.

Kdo nic nedělá, nic nezkazí!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users