Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #101 chababu

• 140 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 20 July 2014 - 16:25

sound chababu looking forward to having it and hopefully it works 

Awesome

And than it stays quiet.......

Updated SKY.NEW Skin V2.2 as most of you requested....just changed few thngs and added few screens...hope u like them..

extract the rar file attached and ftp and merge the usr folder into your reciever.

I will be uploading the ipk file soon...

:)

Attached Files

Edited by chababu, 20 July 2014 - 16:29.

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #102 abul_siddique

• 21 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 20 July 2014 - 17:42

Love it!! Whats the dreamplex plugin??? Can us senf

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #103 abul_siddique

• 21 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 20 July 2014 - 18:03

Lol the progress bar on the info bar looks too funny btw i changed the colour of the info bar to a darker colour B-) #FREEPALESTINE

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #104 chababu

• 140 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 20 July 2014 - 18:18

Lol the progress bar on the info bar looks too funny btw i changed the colour of the info bar to a darker colour B-) #FREEPALESTINE

I dnt use the progressbar at all...most people asked 4 it...u can jst remove it if u want 2...or I can change the color...

Dreamplex is a plugin which lets you play video files like movie or tv shows...you can google n check it account but you will need to register at plex.tv and I can send you an invite and you can be able to watch my movies and tv shows jst like netflix or sky on demand... :)

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #105 abul_siddique

• 21 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 20 July 2014 - 18:37

yes mate a invite will be lovely for the plex also how do i remove the progress bar? and also would be nice if you/i can change the numbering on the info bar to white not yellow ? one quick question on the converters and renders folder theres one file 'd2NextEvents.py' and another 'd2NextEvents.pyo'? which one shall i keep or shall i keep both? thanks again!!! seriously!!!

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #106 chababu

• 140 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 20 July 2014 - 18:41

yes mate a invite will be lovely for the plex also how do i remove the progress bar? and also would be nice if you/i can change the numbering on the info bar to white not yellow ? one quick question on the converters and renders folder theres one file 'd2NextEvents.py' and another 'd2NextEvents.pyo'? which one shall i keep or shall i keep both? thanks again!!! seriously!!!

You need to remove both and copy the .py file in the folder I hv uploaded then restart your box. I will do the changes 4 u and I will upload a new folder 4 u or any1 who dont want the progress bar....mak sure you open a plex account 1st...

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #107 abul_siddique

• 21 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 20 July 2014 - 18:50

signed up mate username: 'abul_siddique' thanks

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #108 abul_siddique

• 21 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 20 July 2014 - 20:14

Do you use crossepg matey?

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #109 chababu

• 140 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 20 July 2014 - 21:08

Do you use crossepg matey?

Yes I do mate...I use opentv source...u can get the cross epg thru tspanel plugin...

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #110 dcfc_liam

• 7 posts

Neutral

Posted 20 July 2014 - 21:45

the theme is fab mate thanks so much keep up the work man only thing i dont have is the picons for some reason do you know why ?? can you invite me to your plex please mate user is dcfc_liam 

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #111 chababu

• 140 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 20 July 2014 - 23:08

the theme is fab mate thanks so much keep up the work man only thing i dont have is the picons for some reason do you know why ?? can you invite me to your plex please mate user is dcfc_liam

Which picons you dont have? I will upload the xpicons folder here later 2mrw... :)

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #112 abul_siddique

• 21 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 21 July 2014 - 02:01

Yh picons will be nice

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #113 abul_siddique

• 21 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 22 July 2014 - 00:57

Broooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice theme! $^)

Edited by abul_siddique, 22 July 2014 - 01:00.

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #114 chababu

• 140 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 22 July 2014 - 14:13

Yh picons will be nice

signed up mate username: 'abul_siddique' thanks

I have sent invites to both of you.

I am also uploading the picons for you guys

and also the skin.xml file without the progress bar and the channel number to white as requested

ftp the skin.xml file attahced to usr/share/enigma2/SKY.NEW and over write the one in the folder

:)

Picons:  https://www.dropbox....j760h/Picon.rar

Attached Files

• Attached File  skin.xml   450.4KB   38 downloads

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #115 abul_siddique

• 21 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 22 July 2014 - 19:17

Thank you mate!! 

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #116 deejaygav

• 9 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 22 July 2014 - 22:08

I dnt use the progressbar at all...most people asked 4 it...u can jst remove it if u want 2...or I can change the color...
Dreamplex is a plugin which lets you play video files like movie or tv shows...you can google n check it account but you will need to register at plex.tv and I can send you an invite and you can be able to watch my movies and tv shows jst like netflix or sky on demand... :)

Hi if possible can I have an invite?!? User is deejaygav

Great work btw, best skin on here by a mile!

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #117 chababu

• 140 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 22 July 2014 - 22:26

Thnx mate..am glad ppl lyk the skin...will send u an invite later... :)

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #118 abul_siddique

• 21 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 23 July 2014 - 22:24

What other plugins do u use mate?

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #119 deejaygav

• 9 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:13

Thnx mate..am glad ppl lyk the skin...will send u an invite later... :)

Thanks mate look forward to trying it out

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #120 jootje

• 121 posts

Neutral

Posted 24 July 2014 - 13:27

Lets go ! :) give us the IPK :)

VU+ Ultimo 4K met Kabel FBC tuner en een twin Satelliet tuner.

Tuner 1, Turnable Triax 110cm met motor draaibaar van 78,5 graden oost tot 67 graden west.

Tuner 2, Multytenne.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Skin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users