SKY.NEW Skin V2.0

Skin

• Please log in to reply
243 replies to this topic

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #141 jootje

• 121 posts

Neutral

Posted 8 August 2014 - 18:41

No problemo ! Can you looke at the epg ? The lines are to close and i cant correct it.
Please try.

VU+ Ultimo 4K met Kabel FBC tuner en een twin Satelliet tuner.

Tuner 1, Turnable Triax 110cm met motor draaibaar van 78,5 graden oost tot 67 graden west.

Tuner 2, Multytenne.

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #142 chababu

• 140 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 8 August 2014 - 18:59

No problemo ! Can you looke at the epg ? The lines are to close and i cant correct it.
Please try.

Pls tak a screenshot and show me what epg screen you are talking about and what lines are close??

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #143 abul_siddique

• 21 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 9 August 2014 - 02:41

Thanks for the transparency advice mate but if anyone knows how to make the png files into transparent that would be good because you cant see the osd transparency all the time for instance open webif... also iam tryingto update to v2.3 but not letting me? something about downgrading :S

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #144 chababu

• 140 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 9 August 2014 - 10:33

Thanks for the transparency advice mate but if anyone knows how to make the png files into transparent that would be good because you cant see the osd transparency all the time for instance open webif... also iam tryingto update to v2.3 but not letting me? something about downgrading :S

Try remove the old version skin and just install the new version and the problem should be sorted....

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #145 jootje

• 121 posts

Neutral

Posted 9 August 2014 - 11:40

Sorry, i found the problem and it is ok now. Thx !!

VU+ Ultimo 4K met Kabel FBC tuner en een twin Satelliet tuner.

Tuner 1, Turnable Triax 110cm met motor draaibaar van 78,5 graden oost tot 67 graden west.

Tuner 2, Multytenne.

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #146 abul_siddique

• 21 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 9 August 2014 - 18:52

I tried unistalling still no hope. I'm just gonna format my box or better flash it

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #147 abul_siddique

• 21 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 12 August 2014 - 00:58

Can some1 send me files from the crossepg folder? (Ftp to Hdd/crossepg) because iv deleted mine?

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #148 abul_siddique

• 21 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 16 August 2014 - 04:00

Airtime

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #149 eizey3

• 1 posts

Neutral

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:23

How Do I Install This Bro Ive Installed Ipk But Skin Is Not In Menu

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #150 chababu

• 140 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 29 August 2014 - 18:21

How Do I Install This Bro Ive Installed Ipk But Skin Is Not In Menu

Hi mate. What errors are you getting? You have to install ipk through telnet command. :)

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #151 digidude

• 136 posts

+10
Neutral

Posted 30 August 2014 - 16:16

the ipk is trying to overwrite files that already exist, this is why its not installing. i have just tried it on a fresh PLi flash

Installing enigma2-skin-sky.new (Chababu.V2.3) to root...
Collected errors:
 * check_data_file_clashes: Package enigma2-skin-sky.new wants to install file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Converter/EventName.pyo
        But that file is already provided by package  * enigma2
 * check_data_file_clashes: Package enigma2-skin-sky.new wants to install file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Renderer/CoolNextEvent.pyo
 * check_data_file_clashes: Package enigma2-skin-sky.new wants to install file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Renderer/CoolPico.pyo
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package enigma2-skin-sky.new.

DMM 2x 500s, 2x 7020Si, 600s, 800s, 500HD.

Technomate 500, 500Super, 600, 9100, 800HD, 500HD, TWIN-OE, 2T-OE, Single-OE, NANO-OE. (& all non linux)

Vu+ Duo and others :)

ALL originals, a clone free environment.

www.technomatesoftware.co.uk

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #152 chababu

• 140 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 30 August 2014 - 20:16

the ipk is trying to overwrite files that already exist, this is why its not installing. i have just tried it on a fresh PLi flash

Installing enigma2-skin-sky.new (Chababu.V2.3) to root...
Collected errors:
 * check_data_file_clashes: Package enigma2-skin-sky.new wants to install file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Converter/EventName.pyo
 * check_data_file_clashes: Package enigma2-skin-sky.new wants to install file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Renderer/CoolNextEvent.pyo
 * check_data_file_clashes: Package enigma2-skin-sky.new wants to install file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Renderer/CoolPico.pyo
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package enigma2-skin-sky.new.
You have to overwrite the converters n renderes to get the epgs and info guides to work properly. :)

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #153 judgey

• 16 posts

Neutral

Posted 31 August 2014 - 01:20

Hey mate i keep getting the following errors, i have done as it asked but still no joy.

Attached Files

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #154 chababu

• 140 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 1 September 2014 - 09:16

Hey mate i keep getting the following errors, i have done as it asked but still no joy.

You need to install the new version in post #138

V2.3

:)

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #155 judgey

• 16 posts

Neutral

Posted 1 September 2014 - 22:10

thanks for the heads up mate

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #156 Menne.0201

• 7 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 1 September 2014 - 22:31

skin is very nice.

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #157 Dpullen87

• 12 posts

Neutral

Posted 2 September 2014 - 08:55

Installed the skin last without problems and i was very impressed.

When on the EPG the channel names gets cut off as there isn't enough space, is this a problem with the skin or a setting i need to change.

How do i get the picons for the channels, at the moment it just shows sky skin for each channel?

Thanks,

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #158 chababu

• 140 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 2 September 2014 - 10:06

Installed the skin last without problems and i was very impressed.

When on the EPG the channel names gets cut off as there isn't enough space, is this a problem with the skin or a setting i need to change.

How do i get the picons for the channels, at the moment it just shows sky skin for each channel?

Thanks,

Could you please post a screenshot so that i know which epg screen you are talking about. It should be a skin issue.

As of the picons, you need to identify your picon folder. It should eitha be on usb, hdd or flash and folder name as picon

It is taking the sky.new picon as its the default one.

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #159 Dpullen87

• 12 posts

Neutral

Posted 2 September 2014 - 10:24

OK i will take the screenshot when i get home, can i do it on the box or is it a case of taking a photo on my phone?

Really sorry but I'm new to this, if you have 5 minutes can you PM me with instructions on how to install the picons and the best method be it USB or flash etc.

Thanks,

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #160 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,544 posts

+1,737
Excellent

Posted 2 September 2014 - 10:26

You can take screenshots via the web interface, just use the "full remote" link. You can choose between image, GUI, or both.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Skin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users