Crossepg

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1 dOOds

• 59 posts

Neutral

Posted 24 May 2014 - 14:27

Hi all...

Ok after installing crossepg 0.6.2 its installs 0.81 which does not work...It quickly rushes through the download in 1 second and then back to menu screen...what is the problem with this and why is it installing a version i have not asked for??

Many Thanks

Re: Crossepg #2 matoc

• 65 posts

+4
Neutral

Posted 24 May 2014 - 16:54

and mine is the same problem.

Re: Crossepg #3 dOOds

• 59 posts

Neutral

Posted 24 May 2014 - 19:24

Answer anyone??  seen people asking same questions on other forums also..so has anyone an answer please?

This thread been here all day and no one answer

Many Thanks

Re: Crossepg #4 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,074 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 24 May 2014 - 19:28

It is recommended here to use xmltvimport instead of CrossEPG you will have less problem.

opkg update
opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-xmltvimport

Pr2

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: Crossepg #5 dOOds

• 59 posts

Neutral

Posted 25 May 2014 - 18:44

hi pr2 thanks for the reply..appreciate it but that does not solve the problem for people wanting to use crossepg..This has only happened since they put version 0.8.1 in the feeds..It does not have a git and does not work..

Regards

Re: Crossepg #6 Pale-Rider

• 126 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 26 May 2014 - 07:06

hi pr2 thanks for the reply..appreciate it but that does not solve the problem for people wanting to use crossepg..This has only happened since they put version 0.8.1 in the feeds..It does not have a git and does not work..

Regards

Erm yes it does have a GIT here

https://github.com/oe-alliance/e2openplugin-CrossEPG
. as for the reason its not working, just install the Libcurl dependency.

Re: Crossepg #7 extrasmooth

• 22 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 26 May 2014 - 08:57

The GIT (https://github.com/oe-alliance/e2openplugin-CrossEPG) doesn't appear to be in sync with the current version number.

Version 0.81 is the current CrossEPG version and the GIT is currently only updated to version 0.7.

I have not had any problems with version 0.81 and find that it works fine on PLi.  However, I must have had the Libcurl dependency already installed on my image.

Re: Crossepg #8 andyblac

• 465 posts

+18
Neutral

Posted 26 May 2014 - 09:40

The GIT (https://github.com/o...plugin-CrossEPG) doesn't appear to be in sync with the current version number.

Version 0.81 is the current CrossEPG version and the GIT is currently only updated to version 0.7.

I have not had any problems with version 0.81 and find that it works fine on PLi.  However, I must have had the Libcurl dependency already installed on my image.

what makes you thinks that ?

https://github.com/o.../master/VERSION

Re: Crossepg #9 dOOds

• 59 posts

Neutral

Posted 26 May 2014 - 10:11

where to intall libcurl? i tried the other day in telnet and it wouldnt recognise it..

Many Thanks

Re: Crossepg #10 ian1095

• 462 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 26 May 2014 - 10:22

I did try to inform you how to do this the other day on pimps,but you mustnt have seen my post.

opkg install curl

Ian.

Re: Crossepg #11 Pale-Rider

• 126 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 26 May 2014 - 10:34

The GIT (https://github.com/o...plugin-CrossEPG) doesn't appear to be in sync with the current version number.

Of course it's upto date, thats the master GIT where we maintain and update CrossEPG as part of the OE-A.

Re: Crossepg #12 dOOds

• 59 posts

Neutral

Posted 26 May 2014 - 11:10

Hi ian...Yes echelon told me you made a post but i didnt see it..Many thanks for your reply

dOOds

Re: Crossepg #13 extrasmooth

• 22 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 26 May 2014 - 18:56

Thanks for the clarification.

I am pleased that OpenPLi4 now has as standard in the feeds the most up to date CrossEPG version that Vix & other OE-A images implemented first. 

The developers have made some nice improvements over the older versions.

The extra feature for background downloading of an OpenTV EPG on twin tuner receivers is a nice improvement over the older versions. 

Re: Crossepg #14 nikonja

• 8 posts

Neutral

Posted 27 May 2014 - 19:06

Hi can someone explain to me and others how to install this Libcurl dependency ?

Thanks

Re: Crossepg #15 dOOds

• 59 posts

Neutral

Posted 27 May 2014 - 19:34

you could try install this manually matey...

Or thanks to Ian i believe the code is opkg install curl

Attached Files

Re: Crossepg #16 nikonja

• 8 posts

Neutral

Posted 27 May 2014 - 19:50

Great, this helped !

Thanks

Re: Crossepg #17 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,074 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 27 May 2014 - 20:06

If this curl dependency is needed for CrossEPG the package should be rebuild to reflect this so curl will be installed while installing CrossEPG.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: Crossepg #18 dOOds

• 59 posts

Neutral

Posted 28 May 2014 - 10:23

agreed Pr2

Re: Crossepg #19 dOOds

• 59 posts

Neutral

Posted 28 May 2014 - 18:54

theres still errors even with curl installed...First run of of crossepg gives you error of "No Nim Found" and secondly when pluginn is running it stays black screen and no longer plays music and jumps to the radio background...after first run the message "No Nim found" dissapears..

regards

Re: Crossepg #20 blib

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 28 May 2014 - 21:10

I have installed libcurl but having same troubleas others starts downloading epg then stops after a couple of seconds.

What can I do now?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users