problem OpenPLI 4.0 Streaming to XBMC enigma/vu+ client

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 pe2mbs

• 12 posts

Neutral

Posted 5 July 2014 - 15:54

Hi all,

I've installed the openpli 4.0 on my dm7020hd but now a i've problems with my XBMC enigma/vu+ client. It starts out just fine after some time (+/- 30 mins.) it just stops streaming, on the dm7020hd the animation is turning on the screen, there still the channel that was selected is still playing, but it doesn't give any reaction on the keys or remote. i logged in via ssh and killed the engina2 application, which restarted directly. Then every thing comes back normal including the streaming to the XBMC client. 

This behaviour is introduced by the openpli 4.0, i just want to go back to 3.0 but that files for this release have been removed. I read that no stable releases are released, i my opinion this is a mistake, even so that when flashed a image you can't select an release to upgrade too. 

This is a really annoying problem the XBMC is in the bedroom, and we cannot see any TV channels with out this disruption. 

Can help me with this.... 

Regard,

Marc 

DM7020HD OpenPLi 4.0 

HTPC OpenELEC (official) Version: 4.0.6 - XBMC 13.1

Re: problem OpenPLI 4.0 Streaming to XBMC enigma/vu+ client #2 pe2mbs

• 12 posts

Neutral

Posted 8 July 2014 - 19:22

Hi all,

Some addition on analyzing the problem;

When the streaming stops and the dreambox is very busy, after about 20 to 30 minutes the dreambox resumes normal operation and streaming works again for some time.

I downgraded the CCcam to 209, it seems that streaming a channel remains longer active. And longer is about double the time, so therefore a hour watching TV om the HTPC-XMBC client.

Anyone any ideas on this ?

Regards,

Marc 

DM7020HD OpenPLi 4.0 

Re: problem OpenPLI 4.0 Streaming to XBMC enigma/vu+ client #3 pe2mbs

• 12 posts

Neutral

Posted 20 July 2014 - 08:02

Ok, the last openpli 3.0 has the same problem, the only difference between 3.0 and 4.0 is that when "Zap before channel change" is enabled in XBMC engina under 3.0 it works and under 4.0 it doesn't. I have no idea what the last build was of 3.0 where it work fine.

I'll try to build the 4.0 to see if i can find the problem.

DM7020HD OpenPLi 4.0 

Re: problem OpenPLI 4.0 Streaming to XBMC enigma/vu+ client #4 pe2mbs

• 12 posts

Neutral

Posted 20 July 2014 - 11:22

When the stream stops, the direct connected TV via HDMI port just keeps on playing. The Display of the Dreambox dm7020hd shows the time of the moment that the stream was stopped, after 15 minutes, it updated to the current time, and a stream can be opened.

DM7020HD OpenPLi 4.0 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users