Photo

HD channels

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jack_Hemingway

• 1 posts

Neutral

Posted 28 July 2014 - 12:11

Hi does anybody know how to get HD back or another way around sly? I don't live in a cabled area so I'm pretty stuck at the min. Cheers

Re: HD channels #2 Trial

• 1,127 posts

+34
Good

Posted 28 July 2014 - 12:34

Hi,

use official receiver.

ciao

Re: HD channels #3 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,605 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 28 July 2014 - 16:59

Yup, use a SKY box, the only option.

Unfortunately all cheapskate illegal TV watchers have ruined it for those that have a (very expensive) subscription but reasons not to use a SKY box. As always, the good have to suffer because of the bad... :(

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: HD channels #4 mimisiku

• 5,461 posts

+114
Excellent

Posted 29 July 2014 - 05:34

A bit distorted view IMHO.. SKY would not have this problem if they allowed Pan-European subscription! Same for SKY DE, SKY IT etc. Furthermore the demand of using their SKY boxes.. People want freedom of choice and a Linux STB simply provides more.. It's not the cardshare watchers, it's SKY itself...

Met één been in het graf..... Helaas

Re: HD channels #5 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,605 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 29 July 2014 - 07:29

Even if they would allow that, you're still stuck with the SKY box. Which is my biggest gripe, because it is a closed box and I want to receive more than 28.2.

BTW, the must allow that, there is documenation from the European court that they can not refuse a subsciption to someone outside the UK, it's freedom of purchasing of goods. Some providers follow this legislation, like M7 (although not actively, you have to ask), but SKY blatantly ignores the law.

But I think you have a (way to) positive view on mankind. Even if this was all not a problem, people would still choose to pay 10 euro a month to a cardserver guy than 50 pounds to SKY... I am one of those people that pays and have always paid for a regular subscription, on which I already lost all HD, and going to lose the rest too. Without the option of a CI module (doesn't exist for NDS). So if I come over rather pissed, that's because I am!

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users