Photo

Lcd setup

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 rhurbarb

• 143 posts

Neutral

Posted 23 August 2014 - 21:45

I have uploaded the latest dailybuild image loaded in my machine but i cant seem to figure out how to get the weather showing and a picture related to the webcam stream im watcing off the net.I did download a earlier version which worked automatically,but i dont remember what version .Downloaded it around 2 weeks ago ..Anyone know how to solve my problem please? ..regards

Re: Lcd setup #2 rhurbarb

• 143 posts

Neutral

Posted 23 August 2014 - 22:37

Im looking for the 9 aug daily build .where can i find it please?.I checked the download section but its not there .Cheers

Re: Lcd setup #3 Rick Hunter

• PLi® Core member
  • 9,051 posts

+56
Good

Posted 26 August 2014 - 22:18

Im looking for the 9 aug daily build .where can i find it please?.I checked the download section but its not there .Cheers

For witch receiver do you need a image?

If you speak about a plugin.. then we need to know with plugin you're requesting.

Plinux member We have a.. (ehmm.. morgage) house.

Re: Lcd setup #4 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,951 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 27 August 2014 - 15:01

I guess VU+ Duo2.

But he is solving the problem the wrong way around. There is nothing wrong with the plugin, so no sense in going back to an older version. What he needs to do is deinstall the plugin, install it againg and then configure it. After that, the config won't be overwritten on update. This is a opkg-quirk, I've never experienced it myself.

* Wavefrontier T90 with 28E/23E/19E/13E via SCR switches 2 x 2 x 6 user bands
I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

Re: Lcd setup #5 rhurbarb

• 143 posts

Neutral

Posted 29 August 2014 - 23:08

Hi guys luckily for me i texted a friend the same night and i got the image off that date.Had to use another site to find it.

OpenPLi-4.0-beta-vuduo2-20140807_usb .this image i used originally which came up with the lcd pictures

i downloaded the later dailybuilds and i could not for the life of me get the pics on the lcd screen when i using webcam rtmp stream addresses.What did i miss ?guess it was a settting somewhere...Thanks for your replies

duo2 original, its just the webcams in bouquet folder i made from the tsmedia folder

Edited by rhurbarb, 29 August 2014 - 23:13.

Re: Lcd setup #6 rhurbarb

• 143 posts

Neutral

Posted 10 November 2014 - 19:52

I guess VU+ Duo2.

But he is solving the problem the wrong way around. There is nothing wrong with the plugin, so no sense in going back to an older version. What he needs to do is deinstall the plugin, install it againg and then configure it. After that, the config won't be overwritten on update. This is a opkg-quirk, I've never experienced it myself.

Hi erik im sorry i missed your post above til now I followed your instructions .I uninstalled lcd4linux  rebooted then loaded back in lcd4linux .i didnt need to configure anything as it was reset up to normal with the service picons working after a full reboot, i upgraded to the latest daily build .it upgraded the lcd4linux to r4 previously was r3.It has updated itself for some reason and has lost the service picons .What did i miss ? .Thanks

Edited by rhurbarb, 10 November 2014 - 19:55.

Re: Lcd setup #7 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,951 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 11 November 2014 - 20:50

You probably didn't INSTALL the picons. See add plugins -> picons.

* Wavefrontier T90 with 28E/23E/19E/13E via SCR switches 2 x 2 x 6 user bands
I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

Re: Lcd setup #8 rhurbarb

• 143 posts

Neutral

Posted 13 November 2014 - 19:09

Can anyone confirm working ip address picons on the lastest openpli image? .Cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users