Upon the initial boot up after your install of the latest image one is greeted with this Audio & Video Settings screen.
You can change any of the following settings;
- Video Output: Select where to output the video, this example shows the DVI port
- Mode: select between the different high definitions modes to output you video
- Refresh mode: Look at your TV manual, but in most cases 50Hz (60hz for our NA users)
- Aspect Ratio: Automatic will work on most TV's. If you change this you can further change the menus below to suit your TV
- Color Format: Selects the type of output by using the left and right arrows
- WSS on 4:3: If you are using and old TV you might want to disable this option
- AC3 default: Unless you are set up for AC3 audio you might want to disable this option
- AC3 downmix: ON old TV's you might want to select YES
- General AC3 delay: my default is "0"
- General PCM delay: my default is "0"
- OSD Visibility: Set up how you want the OSD menus presented on your TV screen
- Scaler sharpness: Sets the sharpness when the scaler is used
Once you set this up press the GREEN button to Save your changes, if you need to change anything else you can do it later under the Menu Button
Tip: You can at anytime go to this menu and change the details
This is an Enigma 2 or E2 menu
Back 1 page : Back to the PLiŽ Wiki Home Page : DM7025 : DM800 : DM8000 : vuplus