Enigma2

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

Re: IP Security Camera control centre for Enigma2 #21 ni_hao

• 846 posts

+5
Neutral

Posted 13 January 2011 - 08:04

tnx update works good now even with login and password.

Re: IP Security Camera control centre for Enigma2 #22 ni_hao

• 846 posts

+5
Neutral

Posted 13 January 2011 - 08:53

Sorry, find out an error: in multiview mode there is only 1 cam which can be shown. The other cam gives a load error (failed to retrieve the image Error=401) on the screen. In normal mode switching between cams is ok. Secondly in spite of what is written in the doc you have to configure all the commands in the conf file even those commands which your cam might not support. I know this, but for other users it is good to know. If your cam does not one or more command just enter some fake commands in the conf file otherwise line 171 in plugin.py gives an error.

A minor detail: the cam PiP can not be shown at screen pos 0,0: the cam hor and vert position is at least 5,5 that's a pity for those (like me) who wants the cam exactly in the upper left corner of the screen (pos 0,0)

Re: IP Security Camera control centre for Enigma2 #23 shumifan50

• 195 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 13 January 2011 - 13:25

Sorry, find out an error: in multiview mode there is only 1 cam which can be shown.

Found the error. The user/password is not set correctly for any except the first camera in multiview mode. I did not pick this up in testing as I use the same user/password for all my cameras.

Secondly in spite of what is written in the doc you have to configure all the commands in the conf file even those commands which your cam might not support.

The document provided with 1.1 has been changed. However, I am working on removing this requirement but it is not a simple fix.

A minor detail: the cam PiP can not be shown at screen pos 0,0: the cam hor and vert position is at least 5,5 that's a pity for those (like me) who wants the cam exactly in the upper left corner of the screen (pos 0,0)

Different STB/TV combinations have a different root coordinate for the TV picture. Coordinate (0,0) is in actual fact not visible on the screen. Use the remote to move the PIP to the required position, exit the plugin and restart the plugin. The coordinate where the PIP will be displayed is now saved in the conf file based on your TV and STB.
DM600, DM800HD, DM7025, DM500S HD. DM800HDse, 90cm multi-bracket dish: 13E, 19.2E, 23.5E, 28.2E. Runnign OpenPli where I can and loving it!

Re: IP Security Camera control centre for Enigma2 #24 shumifan50

• 195 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 13 January 2011 - 18:45

Version 1.2 is now available on the ticket (221).

Fixed in Version 1.2:
a. Multiview mode displays all cameras.
b. It is no longer required to set up dummy commands for commands the camera does not support.

Attached Files

DM600, DM800HD, DM7025, DM500S HD. DM800HDse, 90cm multi-bracket dish: 13E, 19.2E, 23.5E, 28.2E. Runnign OpenPli where I can and loving it!

Re: IP Security Camera control centre for Enigma2 #25 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,274 posts

+691
Excellent

Posted 13 January 2011 - 19:14

this ipk is not in the proper format to put on the download server...

Re: IP Security Camera control centre for Enigma2 #26 shumifan50

• 195 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 13 January 2011 - 19:21

this ipk is not in the proper format to put on the download server...

Sorry I do not know what the requirements are. Could you post them here or PM me so I can fix the problem.

I want to only release it through Pli.

Re: IP Security Camera control centre for Enigma2 #27 shumifan50

• 195 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 13 January 2011 - 20:32

OK. I found the way to build the package to conform to the download conventions.

Re: IP Security Camera control centre for Enigma2 #28 ni_hao

• 846 posts

+5
Neutral

Posted 13 January 2011 - 20:33

v1.2 works good now. I have some minor suggestions but I will get ya ;)

Re: IP Security Camera control centre for Enigma2 #29 shumifan50

• 195 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 13 January 2011 - 21:28

Corrected ipk format

Is there any easy way to make the documentation available on the STB.

Attached Files

Re: IP Security Camera control centre for Enigma2 #30 shumifan50

• 195 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 16 January 2011 - 16:30

Some feedback would be nice:

1. What camera you are using and whether it works or not. Also post the IPCamViewer.conf file here for new cameras as it will help others - remember to blank out user/password.
2. What STB you are using?
3. Any problems.

Re: IP Security Camera control centre for Enigma2 #31 vgi

• 15 posts

Neutral

Posted 17 January 2011 - 00:01

Axis MW 207, DM800.
Unfortunatelly not working yet. Crash when trying to select the plugin...
Please see attached IPCamViewer.conf
(Tried to leave untuched some not nessesary lines but no success.)
The string inside works in the browser.
Any help would be very much appreciated./images/smiley/smile.gif

Attached Files

Re: IP Security Camera control centre for Enigma2 #32 ni_hao

• 846 posts

+5
Neutral

Posted 17 January 2011 - 07:49

A.F.A.I.K. your conf file seems to be ok.
Can you first try to configure your cam using port 80 and delete the port in the last line of IPCamViewer.conf
If it crashes again, please attach crash.log or log enigma2 in telnet and attach here that output.

Re: IP Security Camera control centre for Enigma2 #33 vgi

• 15 posts

Neutral

Posted 17 January 2011 - 09:43

Hi ni_hao,

To be more precise:

When trying to activate plugin, I have endless gear rolling, so no crash report /images/smiley/angry.gif .

Any more ideas?

Re: IP Security Camera control centre for Enigma2 #34 ni_hao

• 846 posts

+5
Neutral

Posted 17 January 2011 - 10:12

endless gear rolling, you mean the spinners ...
anyway in that case open telnet session and log in, then type:

init 4
wait a few seconds and then type:

enigma2

let enigma2 complete start and then select with your RC the IPCamViewer and look into telnet (enigma2 logging) and post the output here.

Re: IP Security Camera control centre for Enigma2 #35 shumifan50

• 195 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 17 January 2011 - 12:19

@vgi:
Your conf file is incorrect.
The plugin only supports SNAPSHOT images from the camera. Your config line is requesting MJPG wich is motion jpg and is a sort of streaming interface; continuous jpg images are sent and the connecyion is never closed.
You need to find the snapshot command for the axis camera. If you can point us at the documentation or post the list of commands here we might be able to help.
This is why the spinner is happening: the response to the request is never ending and therefore the plugin keeps receiving and never renders the image.

Re: IP Security Camera control centre for Enigma2 #36 shumifan50

• 195 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 17 January 2011 - 12:56

I found some documentation on the web, but I am not sure it is for your camera but it looks like the command you have set up:
/jpg/image.jpg
Notice that the "/jpg" bit is not "/mjpg". I am not sure that you need the "/axis-cgi" bit as the documentation indicates you dont, but your camera might need it. Test from a browser.

You can delete all the motion commands if the camera does not support PTZ.

Re: IP Security Camera control centre for Enigma2 #37 vgi

• 15 posts

Neutral

Posted 17 January 2011 - 16:19

Hi Shumifan,

First of all I want to thank you for your efforts to give us a really usefull plugin.

You are right about the snapshot string.
Unfortunatelly even after the changes you proposed I still have the same behaviour (endless spining).
BTW the provided string for snapsot works in my browser perfectly.

Any more ideas?

Re: IP Security Camera control centre for Enigma2 #38 vgi

• 15 posts

Neutral

Posted 17 January 2011 - 16:27

Hi ni_hao,

Trying to follow your instructions I had the attached crash log.

Thank you for your time.

Attached Files

Re: IP Security Camera control centre for Enigma2 #39 shumifan50

• 195 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 17 January 2011 - 18:46

From that crashlog it appears that you had not terminated the previous enigma2 that was running - several conflicts are shown which I have only ever seen when more than one instance of Enigma2 is running.
I also notice that you are running BarryAllen. This can cause all sorts of problems with files not being where they are expected to be. Make sure that you run the image that was running when you did the IPCamViewer install. Best bet is to boot the flash image, install IPCamViewer and then restart the image in flash.
As a note here: It is not a good idea to use any form of multi-boot as it can get the Linux kernel and Enigma2 out of step causing instability. Most image developers will not help you in this situation.
The actual crash seemed to have been caused by starting the network(Wifi) and unrelated to IPCamViewer. IPCamViewer cannot run without a working network.

Please do the following: (the bits inside the quotes are the commands to enter without the quotes) followed by enter
1. Telnet to the dreambox and log in as root/<your password>
2. enter "init 4"
3. "ps | grep enigma" - check whether this shows any "/usr/bin/enigma2" entries. The | is above the \ next to left shift key (in case you wonder).
4. If 3 does not show any "/usr/bin/enigma2" entries carry on otherwise go back to 2 or for each entry enter "kill <very left hand number>" and then go to 3.
5. "enigma2 > /media/hdd/IPCamViewer.log" - replace /media/hdd/.... with your hard disk if different but DO NOT PUT IT IN /tmp or elsewhere in your flash, it must be hard disk or USB drive as it might get big.
6. Wait about 2 minutes and go to dreambox. Start IPCamViewer from the remote.
7. If you get the spinner, wait about 30 seconds, go to the telnet session and enter "init 4"
8. copy the file from /media/hdd/IPCamViewer.log to your PC and post it here and I will have a look at it(or PM it to me).

I am really interested in getting to the bottom of this as if it is an IPCamViewer problem, I need to improve error reporting.

Re: IP Security Camera control centre for Enigma2 #40 vgi

• 15 posts

Neutral

Posted 18 January 2011 - 11:43

Hi Shumifan,

I tried to follow your instructions...
First of all I made a fresh flash installation (GP3 sorry...) to get rid from previous BA mess.
I installed the plugin but I have the same behaviour (spinning wheels).
I submit the log file as you suggested, hope that helps...

Attached Files

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users