• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

Re: The biggest bug.. #61 dAF2000

• PLi® Ex-Leden
  • 14,151 posts

+52
Good

Posted 4 November 2011 - 16:29

I think it's a temporary hick-up in the server (error 301 is quite strange) because it's working again.
By the way, there is no need to update your Dreambox. There is no development (maybe once a year) on the Enigma1 software.
Many answers to your question can be found in our wiki: http://openpli.org/wiki

Re: The biggest bug.. #62 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,640 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 4 November 2011 - 18:22

There's an issue with download3, which now temporary redirects to another one, until the problem is fixed (we're working on it).
Appearantly the E1 image has a problem with that, E2 works fine.

If that happens, just try again, and it should try one of the other servers.

If the problem persists (maybe due to DNS caching somewhere), you can also edit your software.xml file, and change http://downloads... to http://download1 or http://download2. It will then select that specific server instead of randomly try one.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: The biggest bug.. #63 berndel

• 104 posts

Neutral

Posted 6 November 2011 - 02:23

the not working url in software.xml is: http://downloads.pli...software.tar.gz

whats the new working url?

Re: The biggest bug.. #64 berndel

• 104 posts

Neutral

Posted 6 November 2011 - 02:48

the only working download is: http://downloads.pli...ppanel_v1.0.xsd for the latest menu

Re: The biggest bug.. #65 berndel

• 104 posts

Neutral

Posted 7 November 2011 - 01:31

on sunday download working again.

a other question is in the epg settings i can set epg limited to 5 MB. can i change this size self? if yes which file i have to change? for me 5 MB is too big. for me are 1 or 2 MB better.

Re: The biggest bug.. #66 hemispherical1

• 1,596 posts

+49
Good

Posted 7 November 2011 - 02:54

I believe the 5mb wasn't chosen arbitrarily, that is the point that the 500- becomes unstable. I don't think there's any way to change it unless you compile your own images.

IIRC it only effects the size of the epg.dat file that will be read back into memory on bootup. It doesn't really effect normal operation, unless your epg.dat file is larger than 5MB, then it won't be read and you'll start from scratch collecting EPG data.

--
hemi

Re: The biggest bug.. #67 berndel

• 104 posts

Neutral

Posted 7 November 2011 - 14:01

I believe the 5mb wasn't chosen arbitrarily, that is the point that the 500- becomes unstable. I don't think there's any way to change it unless you compile your own images.

IIRC it only effects the size of the epg.dat file that will be read back into memory on bootup. It doesn't really effect normal operation, unless your epg.dat file is larger than 5MB, then it won't be read and you'll start from scratch collecting EPG data.

--
hemi

thx. but dm7000 is slower and freeze in 1-2 times per week with a 4,5 or 4,7 MB dat file. i have set the dat file on 1 GB cf card, also the same if dat file on hdd.

Edited by berndel, 7 November 2011 - 14:03.

Re: The biggest bug.. #68 berndel

• 104 posts

Neutral

Posted 10 November 2011 - 00:55

You have to start CCcam as client-only by adding '-s' as parameter.

You have to do this in the plimgr script that starts the cam. If none exists in the plimgr folder, you will have to create one.

the problem is further that to be sure cccam and oscam(as cardserver only) simultaneously start and i can then also over webinterface on both take action, but somehow the connection of cccam and oscam(as cardserver only) over newcamd and n line does not work out somehow. :( :wacko: :blink: :o

Re: The biggest bug.. #69 berndel

• 104 posts

Neutral

Posted 11 November 2011 - 15:49

is it generally possible let work cccam and oscam at the same time in that open pli images? does that have to run someone really on an enigma1 box with open pli? because for example in newnigma (e2) and oozoon (e2) images that does not function also.

Edited by berndel, 11 November 2011 - 15:50.

Re: The biggest bug.. #70 dAF2000

• PLi® Ex-Leden
  • 14,151 posts

+52
Good

Posted 11 November 2011 - 18:48

Only if you run oscam as a card server (and not a softcam). It thought something like that is possible, but I never used oscam myself.

Re: The biggest bug.. #71 dAF2000

• PLi® Ex-Leden
  • 14,151 posts

+52
Good

Posted 12 November 2011 - 22:09

About the download problems:
We've removed the "faulty" download server, and hope the download problems are solved now.

Re: The biggest bug.. #72 berndel

• 104 posts

Neutral

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:42

About the download problems:
We've removed the "faulty" download server, and hope the download problems are solved now.

yes, is solved now.

Edited by berndel, 15 November 2011 - 02:43.

Re: The biggest bug.. #73 berndel

• 104 posts

Neutral

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:46

Only if you run oscam as a card server (and not a softcam). It thought something like that is possible, but I never used oscam myself.

the generally problem is no other cam except cccam is working in the image. if i deactivated cccam and want to start scam, camd3 or mgcamd so i get never a picture. i believe thats the main problem why i cant use cccam and oscam together.

Re: The biggest bug.. #74 dAF2000

• PLi® Ex-Leden
  • 14,151 posts

+52
Good

Posted 15 November 2011 - 16:24

In most cases it's just a configuration issue. For me, all cams except CCcam are too difficult to configure. By the way, it will never work if both cams try to decode. Only one can work as softcam, and the other should not try to decode the incoming satellite stream.

Re: The biggest bug.. #75 berndel

• 104 posts

Neutral

Posted 15 November 2011 - 18:03

In most cases it's just a configuration issue. For me, all cams except CCcam are too difficult to configure. By the way, it will never work if both cams try to decode. Only one can work as softcam, and the other should not try to decode the incoming satellite stream.

configure scam? cccam needs always cccam.cfg. scam needs nothing. whats there to difficult to configure?????????????

Re: The biggest bug.. #76 berndel

• 104 posts

Neutral

Posted 18 November 2011 - 22:01

is here anybody who is able to let run a other cam except cccam on open pli image (enigma1) ?????????

Re: The biggest bug.. #77 Alias1

• 575 posts

+13
Neutral

Posted 20 November 2011 - 22:33

is here anybody who is able to let run a other cam except cccam on open pli image (enigma1) ?????????

oscsam mgamd etc

DM800se Vu+Duo ET-9000 Vu+Ultimo

Re: The biggest bug.. #78 berndel

• 104 posts

Neutral

Posted 2 December 2011 - 23:28

oscsam mgamd etc

can you send me the script files etc for oscam mgcamd? which cams do you have to run too?

Edited by berndel, 2 December 2011 - 23:28.

Re: The biggest bug.. #79 berndel

• 104 posts

Neutral

Posted 2 December 2011 - 23:31

a important setting for epg is missing:

-cache only bouquets-

with it just epg data from own bouquet is always caching and not from all channels... (is include of latest cvs)

Re: The biggest bug.. #80 berndel

• 104 posts

Neutral

Posted 5 December 2011 - 00:59

this is to much (pic is from total commander pc connected to dm7000)

Posted Image

epg dat 4,2 megabyte is to much... box freeze in and cccam is no more working after rebooting with pull current connector, although it is a 1 gigabyte large cf card, that is full only to 3 percent.

please give the user a selection how large can be the epg dat file or limited to 3 megabyte.
it's crazy that 1 gigabyte large cf card is not enough for this little fucking epg file :unsure: B) :rolleyes: :blink:

[modbreak=attention]please watch your language, there are not only adults on this OpenPLi forum[/modbreak]

Edited by hemertje, 5 December 2011 - 22:35.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Enigma1

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users