[BUG] ET9000 DTS Downmixing

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 hectore

• 22 posts

Neutral

Posted 7 November 2012 - 10:24

Hello,

I used the mediaplayer of my ET9000 (OpenPli 3.0 04/12/2012). It's more easy to have one box under the TV. Posted Image
I noticed a bug with DTS track with MKV files in my internal HDD. It's impossible to forward and rewind the movie and make a pause, the mediaplayer freeze and flunk.

I did the follow tests

I tested some MKVs with DTS track. (Software Decoding)
I used 1,4,7 and 3,6,9 button, the movie freeze eternally or sound is desynchronized (bug!)
I used rewind and forward button, the movie freeze eternally or sound is desynchronized (bug!)
I used pause button, the sound is desynchronized.(bug!)

I tested some MKVs with AC3 track. (Hardware Decoding)
I used 1,4,7 and 3,6,9 button. Jump in movie is ok.
I used rewind and forward button navigation in movie is ok.
I used pause button, the restart movie is ok.

I tested also some mediaplayers plug in, the problem is the same.

Is it possible to pull up the problem to correct it ?
Thanks.
Regards

Hectore.
Clarke-Tech ET 9000 - DD Western Digital WD20EARX 2TB - Open PLI - Nova-T HD - Motor USALS - Screen Sony Bravia LCD KDL-32P5600 32" Full HD.

Re: [BUG] ET9000 DTS Downmixing #2 Carl

• 367 posts

+8
Neutral

Posted 7 November 2012 - 10:44

Convert DTS track to AC3 or when your equipment support DTS change downmix to passthrough
XP1000, Clarketech CT9000 and a VU+ duo

Re: [BUG] ET9000 DTS Downmixing #3 hectore

• 22 posts

Neutral

Posted 7 November 2012 - 14:08

Hello,

Do you imagine i have 10To of MKV. I don't pass my life to convert DTS to AC3. Demux and mux MKV
This is the added value for OpenPLi to fix this bug. Otherwise tell me what is the function DTS Downmix option? A look pretty in the menu?
And more, I don't have the budget to buy a aplificateur 5.1 which supports DTS or while I make a donation? Carl will you be the first? :)

Regards.
Hectore.

Edited by hectore, 7 November 2012 - 14:13.

Clarke-Tech ET 9000 - DD Western Digital WD20EARX 2TB - Open PLI - Nova-T HD - Motor USALS - Screen Sony Bravia LCD KDL-32P5600 32" Full HD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users