• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

#1 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 29 January 2013 - 15:24

NFI-imagetools version 1.1 plugin

The plugin manages all what the users need about the nfi images without using multiboot agent or other complicated plugins
also it is very simple although provides tools for advanced users.
The tools included :
-Flash image backup
-Flashing the image directly without network or serial cables
-Download image from popular teams feeds
-Extract the image to any external device
-Build the image again

The tools tested fully with openpli 2.1 and 3.0 without problems
log files are available and tmp file for details or errors during the process execution

The scripts based in many tutorials and guides by bassie,cokesux,borsalino,fairman and marwan
some binaries and code used from gutemine dFlash

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Downloads

The download links are removed due to repeatedly promoting their own stuff and not respecting copyright of others.
For identical reasons and to avoid that the discussion gets nasty, I close this topic.

The plugin is available in TSpanel servers for direct download and installation

Edited by Frenske, 4 February 2013 - 22:45.

Re: NFI-imageTools version 1.1 plugin #2 Lost in Space

• 876 posts

+69
Good

Posted 2 February 2013 - 19:50

I kindly ask you to STOP shipping Versions of dFlash embedded in your tool when it includes also code for creating and backuping images for cloneboxes like sim2_build_nfi.sh, especially if you 'forget' to ship the sources of dFlash and provide only pyo - original dFlash doesn't have ANY license so I as the author have full authority to request this.

>>> The tools tested fully with openpli 2.1 and 3.0 without problems

This is more a kind af a misleading joke to claim this, shipping only nfidump 4.0 means you can NOT unpack ANY image built with lzo compression - which rules out Open PLi 3.0 on most Dreamboxes.

Finally you are shipping some of my clone friendly binaries because you seem to be not capable to compile or code your own ones. I have warned multiply that this could lead to unpredicted results.

If you ignore this request you have to carry the consequences for the users of your Plugins.

Kind Regards,
gutemine

Edited by gutemine, 2 February 2013 - 19:54.

Re: NFI-imageTools version 1.1 plugin #3 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 3 February 2013 - 09:19

I kindly ask you to STOP shipping Versions of dFlash embedded in your tool when it includes also code for creating and backuping images for cloneboxes like sim2_build_nfi.sh, especially if you 'forget' to ship the sources of dFlash and provide only pyo - original dFlash doesn't have ANY license so I as the author have full authority to request this.

Ok,no problem,the only first two tools(build flash image,Flash image) depend on dFlash scripts and mechanism and in fact i have alternatives to replace them and no special code for clones on both tools,but remember your dFlash used without problem to backup and flash clone images

>>> The tools tested fully with openpli 2.1 and 3.0 without problems

This is more a kind af a misleading joke to claim this, shipping only nfidump 4.0 means you can NOT unpack ANY image built with lzo compression - which rules out Open PLi 3.0 on most Dreamboxes.

openpli team is more efficient to reply for this point,but tools are working on most images but i relaxed with openpli when coding and testing plugins,simply at least the last dm800se openpli 3.0 size is about 40MB and last dmm release size(as example) 57MB,and as you know difficult to work with 3MB space limit

Finally you are shipping some of my clone friendly binaries because you seem to be not capable to compile or code your own ones. I have warned multiply that this could lead to unpredicted results.
If you ignore this request you have to carry the consequences for the users of your Plugins.

Yes you are true,i am not able to make binaries because i am not professional in any computer or programming language.

Nobody argue that cloning is bad but your reaction to this phenomena by making harmful effect to clones boxes is worst than cloning itself,your problem or multimedia problem with clone makers and not with clone users and better to use legal ways as court and international laws better than using uncivilized way to manage the cloning,you have the right to protect your code by anyway but you do not have the rights to cause harmful effect to the users machine as gemini virus did
anyway i have used your killer binaries heavily since five years without evidence of any problem.
almost all know your warnings and anybody want to use the tools,use them at own risk

kind regards

Re: NFI-imageTools version 1.1 plugin #4 Lost in Space

• 876 posts

+69
Good

Posted 3 February 2013 - 10:25

I didn't ask for an explaination or excuse, I asked for action.

Please read the section of the Boardrules on Copirighted Material and Ripping and then stop posting ANY stuff containing my work (and this includes my compiled binaries) here in this forum or you and the users of your stuff will carry the consequences.

And this is not a discussion or an advice from my side.

And your argument how great it works to ripp my stuff is misleading too.

Have you ever tried to backup an image with your TS* or any Ferrari stuff with an up-to-date dFlash and restored the backup?

So all this is easy to detect and take action ... even with the older binaries that you use.

PS: Try to unpack an 8000 or an 7020HD image with nfdiump and watch all the lzo errors and then we can discuss how great your tool works.

Edited by gutemine, 3 February 2013 - 10:29.

Re: NFI-imageTools version 1.1 plugin #5 Persian Prince

• 1,982 posts

+247
Excellent

Posted 3 February 2013 - 11:35

maybe somebody should create a new nfi extractor but open source this time

;)

Open Vision sources: https://github.com/OpenVisionE2

Re: NFI-imageTools version 1.1 plugin #6 Lost in Space

• 876 posts

+69
Good

Posted 3 February 2013 - 11:51

Maybe you just try to distract that my request ist still not fulfilled and hence this thread violates the boardrules?

Re: NFI-imageTools version 1.1 plugin #7 Persian Prince

• 1,982 posts

+247
Excellent

Posted 3 February 2013 - 11:58

Maybe you just try to distract that my request ist still not fulfilled and hence this thread violates the boardrules?

not at all

just some old sources

at least noggie did something for open source community ;)

Re: NFI-imageTools version 1.1 plugin #8 Persian Prince

• 1,982 posts

+247
Excellent

Posted 3 February 2013 - 12:08

dump.cpp.bz2 added ;)

Attached Files

Re: NFI-imageTools version 1.1 plugin #9 Lost in Space

• 876 posts

+69
Good

Posted 3 February 2013 - 22:36

Well, these sources are now almost 8 years old and need some dust to be blown away, BUT if you have all pieces of the puzzle, WHY are you asking others to put it together?

Anyway, I'll wait a few days and see if my request for action is fullfilled. If not, then the discussion is over from my side and I'll handle the problem .... my way.

Edited by gutemine, 3 February 2013 - 22:37.

Re: NFI-imageTools version 1.1 plugin #10 Persian Prince

• 1,982 posts

+247
Excellent

Posted 3 February 2013 - 22:40

yeah i know and i'm not interested in backups

just for who is interested

;)

Re: NFI-imageTools version 1.1 plugin #11 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 4 February 2013 - 02:49

fi

I didn't ask for an explaination or excuse, I asked for action.

Please read the section of the Boardrules on Copirighted Material and Ripping and then stop posting ANY stuff containing my work (and this includes my compiled binaries) here in this forum or you and the users of your stuff will carry the consequences.

And this is not a discussion or an advice from my side.

And your argument how great it works to ripp my stuff is misleading too.

Have you ever tried to backup an image with your TS* or any Ferrari stuff with an up-to-date dFlash and restored the backup?

So all this is easy to detect and take action ... even with the older binaries that you use.

PS: Try to unpack an 8000 or an 7020HD image with nfdiump and watch all the lzo errors and then we can discuss how great your tool works.

rs
you violate the board rules by opening subject outside the subject of the thread,you can pm what you need.
however do not bother yourself more i finished playing with your binaries ,so keep them for yourself and also keep your dreambox rest in piece from cloning because it is outdated and nothing left to clone.
your binaries are not important to extract and rebuild image again for any box including clones because we are able to build images from source with our personal touch

Re: NFI-imageTools version 1.1 plugin #12 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 4 February 2013 - 10:00

Also for your info that original sim cards leaked everywhere and sold by cheap price and most of the clones carry these leaked cards and your binaries lost between which is clone and which is not
so stop your war against windmills and concentrate in your unappreciated(by dmm) projects

Re: NFI-imageTools version 1.1 plugin #13 Lost in Space

• 876 posts

+69
Good

Posted 4 February 2013 - 18:16

I didn't ask for advice either - I asked for action.

And you have your own places to do the moaning I think.

And I'm definitely NOT off-topic or violating the rules if I tell you that your tool is not working as good as you tell the people or could even do harm to their box, or ask you to remove the stuff which is ripped without permission.

Edited by gutemine, 4 February 2013 - 18:18.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users