Photo

problem with HDMI xtrend ET4000

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 3262

• 3 posts

Neutral

Posted 5 July 2013 - 09:35

I still have problem with HDMI xtrend ET4000. If I start the decoder and the input of the television (TV LED LG) is already set to HDMI, no problem. But if I start the decoder and the television input is set to other non-HDMI input, after I select the HDMI input, the screen is black. Thank you

Re: problem with HDMI xtrend ET4000 #2 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,082 posts

+258
Excellent

Posted 5 July 2013 - 10:02

Hi,

Do you enable HDMI CEC on your LG TV (this seems to be called: Simplink on LG's TV)?

Do you enable HDMI CEC on your Xtrend? And if you properly configure HDMI CEC Plugin on the Xtrend, normally it should switch the TV to the right input.

Pr2

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: problem with HDMI xtrend ET4000 #3 3262

• 3 posts

Neutral

Posted 5 July 2013 - 12:34

yes, I have HDMI CEC enabled. Until May, before the change of driver did not have problems, then since I updated the decoder I tried all configurations of plugins HDMI CEC, but always with the usual black screen. The TV is LG 42LE5308. Thank you

Re: problem with HDMI xtrend ET4000 #4 abdellove

• 380 posts

Neutral

Posted 5 July 2013 - 17:10

I have a philips ambilight and have the same problem as above mentioned. it begans with the update...before now problems.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users