Open source set-top box software
Welcome to the OpenPLi website, a community project focused on developing software for open source linux dvb receivers.
We currently support models from Dream Multimedia (Dreambox), Vu+ and Clarke Tech / Xtrend, based on the Enigma and Enigma2 operating systems. Information about specific models can be found in our wiki.
If you are interested in contributing to the code see our development information. Most of our communication takes place on the forums, so stop by there if you have any specific questions.
read more →
Henksat E2 Channelsettings updated
Henksat has updated his E2 channel settings, and made them public for you to download. You can find them in our Wiki on the Henksat Settings page.
HenksatSettings now also available on Github here you also can find the last changes.
Highlights of the last update:
- Updated Transponder Data C+ NL (8PSK)
- Add Ziggo Settings Regio 1111 (Thnx to Lars)
- New scanned all satellites
- And much more channel updates …..
His work contains the following lists:
read more →
- Astra 19.2
- Astra 23.5 (new)
- Astra 19.2 Astra 28.2 Astra 23.5 & Hotbird 13.0
- Astra 19.2 Astra 28.2 Astra 23.5 & Hotbird 13.0 & Turksat 42.0 & Eutelsat 7.0 (Thnx to Yusuf)
- Astra 19.2 Astra 28.2 Astra 23.5 Hotbird 13.0 Sirius 4.8 & Thor 0.8
- Astra 19.2 & Astra 23.5
- Astra 19.2 & Hotbird 13.0
- Astra 19.2 Astra 28.2 & Astra 23.5
- Henksat Rotating 45E – 45W**
- Henksat Wavefrontier 28.2E – 12.5W
- Henksat Ziggo Regio 1111 (Thnx to Lars)
SourceForge repositories migrated
Today, we have migrated our SourceForge “presence” to their new Allura platform.
As a consequence of this migration, all our git and svn repositories that were located on SourceForge have been moved to a new server, with a new URL.
If you are building your own OpenPLi image from source, you will have the change the origin or upstream URL from git://openpli.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/openpli/<repository> to git://git.code.sf.net/p/openpli/<repository>.
For the Enigma1 SVN repository, the new URL is svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/openpli/code/trunk.
read more →
OpenPLi 3.0: from alpha to beta status….
We have decided that our OpenPLi 3.0 builds are mature enough to be promoted to Beta.
Have fun using them!
- if you are still using an OpenPLi 2.0 or 2.1 image, you need flash your box to upgrade to OpenPLi 3.0. You can use the plugin “autobackup” to help you out.
- There will not be an OpenPLi 3.0 image for the DM7025 and DM800 (non-SE). Dream Multimedia has labeled these models end-of-file, and has stopped releasing new drivers for them.
Update November 12th 2012:
As it seems that some people have difficulties finding the (right) downloadlocation of the bootloaders, we decided to add them to this page. .
In some cases, depending which box and which previous version of bootloader you use at the moment, you’ll need, besides flashing this 3.0 image, to flash a new bootloader. You can find the right bootloaders, by clicking the specific brand. VU+ duo, VU+ solo, Xtrend / Clarke Tech all 9×00 models, ET5x00, ET6x00.
Update November 15th 2012
Added the location of the latest SSB of Dream Multimedia to this posting as it seemed that some people weren’t able to find them at the old location. OpenPLi just recently moved to the new SSL & drivers (mid Oct.). If you’re already running OpenPLi (not running a clone) it looks like the online update might update without first flashing the new secondstage-dm500hd-84.nfi.
It is recommended that you flash the new image for improved stability.
Starting today, images for the models DM500HD, DM800HD and DM800HD-SE include an improved flash error correction feature.
In order to benefit from the improvements, it is required that you either flash the new image with the latest version of DreamUP (V188.8.131.52) or flash a new second stage loader. All latest second stage Bootloaders can be found here. DM500HD DM800HD PVR DM800 SE DM8000PVR and DM7020HD In case of doubt, always flash the latest bootloader first before flashing the image via your browser or other means.
If you use the online update functionality, the new second stage loader will automatically be installed after rebooting.
read more →